Reviews for Hands of Steel
Trixie09 chapter 35 . 9/4/2016
I just found this story it was amazing. Whether you get back to it or not, please know you did a great job with it. I'm very sorry to hear about your loss and I hope you and your family are doing better.
LadyNorth76 chapter 35 . 2/3/2016
Please update soon!
Guest chapter 34 . 9/6/2015
I really wish you would finish this story! It is one of the best I have read!
Guest chapter 34 . 7/30/2015
Please finish this story! It is fantastic!
EmilySer chapter 35 . 7/13/2015
Any chance you'll be carrying this on? :)
shay.storm.3 chapter 35 . 12/6/2014
Story is great so far and I'm sorry for your loss hope your doing okay :)
Vixxie13 chapter 35 . 7/4/2014
I just came across your story yesterday, and was able to read through it all in just that small time frame. I'm sorry to hear you had a death in your family and I hope it didn't take a big toll on you. I realize it says you updated this December 2013, and it's now July 2014, and is unlikely for you to ever update again, but I'd like to say I love your story and all the twists you've made and how much pain and sadness I've felt while reading, along with many laughs and smiles. This story is just perfect. If you see this review, I will be hoping to one day see this story pop up as updated. It was an amazing time reading your story, and I hope this small review was able to convey my dying need for more from such an amazing writer and meth shipper.

xoxo
fandombbys chapter 35 . 4/27/2014
that was amazing! im so sorry for your loss x
vifly chapter 35 . 3/25/2014
More more! Plus a lil Merle Dixon would be niiiice
Chrismasters chapter 15 . 12/10/2013
Is Mere leaving? :(
Chrismasters chapter 10 . 12/10/2013
And things were going so well. I think Merle will be a little annoyed for a while.
Chrismasters chapter 8 . 12/9/2013
I loved this chapter Merle is the best
Chrismasters chapter 5 . 12/9/2013
I am addicted to Meth (I'm so funny;)
Chrismasters chapter 2 . 12/9/2013
Merle is so badass. I like how he told Beth that she can be more then the maid
Chrismasters chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Wow, A story where Merle is actually Merle and not a red neck of rick Grate start I can't Waite to read more of it.