Reviews for Red Snow
Frannie-pants chapter 2 . 1/5/2005
It's O.K.
Frannie-pants chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
I kinda think you should get to the point.
KC Whitestar chapter 3 . 10/19/2004
NANI! You're jokeing right? You can't end it there! PLEASE CONTINUE IT! Keep up the great work! I LOVE IT!
O-Godzilla-O chapter 3 . 10/13/2004
Lol! that was a great chapter! i van't wait till the next one!
Hawk Niag chapter 3 . 12/22/2003
Wait! Does that 'end' mean the end of the chapter or the fic? Well, I liked it! Good idea, too.
inuyokita chapter 3 . 9/18/2003
i love it write more write more write more
Lasako chapter 3 . 5/25/2003
*Twitchs* S-S-S-S-S-SESSHOUMARU'S MATE! *Leaps at Yuki-san (no need to be rude)* HE IS MINE! *Yuki-san flicks Laskao light and she ends up plastered to a moutain* _

Good story! I'd like some more please?

Lasako
Karen Amaya chapter 3 . 5/25/2003
NANI?SESSHOMARU'S WHAT? P[LEASE UPDATE?
zacola chapter 2 . 5/1/2003
Let me put this as plainly as possible. Write more now. This is different and I realy do like this fic idea. So post more soon.
Tardis 2010 chapter 2 . 4/18/2003
This story is so awesome! Please continue, I really want to know who this chic is.
Bethann chapter 2 . 2/23/2003
Update ASAP! This is a lot of fun i love it when Inuyasha gets hurt.

Bethann
Demon Girl chapter 2 . 1/25/2003
How come you never finished? Please finish it! .
lady sesshoumaru chapter 1 . 9/21/2002
Nice story so far, but your grammer needs some help. Gomen Lafine-san.
Itadakimasu chapter 2 . 9/20/2002
waiiiiiiii! interesting! _

sesshoumaru! *does the sesshoumaru dance*

inu masi 'idup...untunglah untunglah, soalnya gue kira bisa mati tuh because of sesshoumaru! anyways the fight scene was really good! trus grammatical errornya nggak banyak

beta-reader? can i? ;;;

blechhh, write soon write sooN! i hope i spelled everything right...grrr, i get confused with "write" and "rigth" they sound the same but they aren't the same _;;;

jyane!

Itadakimasu !

liza w
Amber chapter 1 . 9/16/2002
It's very good! You should keep writing. I'm already hooked. Who is this woman supposed to be?