Reviews for A Week Ago
Orion Matrix chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
OK I've been reading a few of your stories and they are very good. Incredibly good in fact. You put allot of emphasis into the characters feelings and whats going on in their heads, and this story, despite being rather dark was very well written and I was really getting a feel for how much pain Weiss was in.

However...thats the problem. I was only JUST getting a feel for things in this story.

Ruby asked Weiss to trust her, and then after that she apparently was killed. How did that happen? She's a master dancer with Crescent Rose and i doubt anything in the world, person or Grimm, could hurt her, let alone kill her. But regardless of what i think, if you've written something like that onto your story, then I'll want to know what happened, who mesed up, how did things go wrong, when was the finishing blow, and why did things go so wrong.

Calming down after the mini rant. :-)

But seriously, you have a very intense story line going here, you could write the fight scene, add in some sweet bits where Ruby saves Weiss, the other way around, and the same for Blake and Yang.

I also noticed you do the same for your other stories, you start off really well and get people hooked, but the stories you write are so short...It's a shame if you ask me, you have allot of talent as far as i'm concerned.

I'd love to read more from this story, and if you want to, feel free to PM me so we can talk about it.

All the best.

OM

PS: How could you kill poor sweet Ruby you monster! ;-)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
This is so sad I feel a little bit depressed now after reading that. The details were amazingly good.
BlackenedHearts chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
All the angst in the fandom right now is great. I really like how you captured Weiss's loneliness, let her heal up with Ruby, and then painfully tore her apart again. I hope you're enjoying the tears of the fandom.
RavenRose8 chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
I have to say even though Ruby dies, and its a bit depressing its really good and i like the style you're writing in there, also in case you haven't noticed this fits extremely well with the new song, Red like Roses Part II, but very good can't wait to see more from you.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013