Reviews for A Not So Fairy Tail
Inudaughter Returns chapter 6 . 3/21/2016
I think the audience would want a lot of chopping up of villains at this point. That's what villains are for- a legitimate excuse to use lethal force and not be convicted in court for it. There's a lot of grounds here for some good old fashioned death by sword!
Inudaughter Returns chapter 1 . 3/21/2016
This looks carefully written! I just wish I had watched more of the show.
GUEST chapter 6 . 9/18/2014
LOVE IT BUT NEED MORE CHAPTER
unprofessional ninja chapter 5 . 1/15/2014
PLEASE keep writing I love it so far and I think you should make lucy's dad seem like the bad guy but he really has nothing to do with it
Guest chapter 5 . 12/28/2013
Totally loved it! spectacular
ZeldaFan64 chapter 4 . 12/25/2013
You should keep this story, I really love the plot, as for ideas, nothing quite comes to mind...I wouldn't (personally) want Lucy to experience anymore pain after the pain she's receiving now, you know, other than the fact that she'll have open up to others afterwards, and that can be a rough thing to do. Anyways...update when you can, please. ;3
KhaalidaNyx chapter 3 . 10/5/2013
Lucy's dad sucks... NATSU! Where are you?
Shmivia chapter 2 . 9/22/2013
It's a really sad story so far but it sounds good please continue with this story :)
TheWhiteBeast chapter 2 . 9/17/2013
PLEASE UPDATE! finaly. a story with a serious and dark subject matter. been lookin for somthig like this forever.
KhaalidaNyx chapter 2 . 9/17/2013
Lucy-nee! Who will save the blonde? Update again!
SeasaltBlondie chapter 2 . 9/17/2013
i guess it was okay but, maybe you should add something quite happy so that the readers won't be pissed with this kind of start
KhaalidaNyx chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Off to a good start! Suggestions would be to make future chapters longer if possible. Other than that its good!