Reviews for Weird Kind of Sisters
HugoCogs chapter 1 . 2/13
Wow, I never thought I would say this about a SR fanfic, but that was really rather awesome. Especially that this is exactly the story I had in my head that I wanted to play.

In my Headcanon, I totally imagined that my femBoss had a crush on Kinzie. That yeah, just like in the story, she was messing around with everyone else, but she really wanted Kinzie, in the grand scheme of things. I know the romance options in the gsme are just there as a joke, but...it would have kind of been nice to have a settle down option, too.

You do a fantastic job on the dialogue: it's extremely believable and in character. And you really have your finger on the pulse of Kinzies psyche, that obsessive compulsion to find this weird metaphorical incestuous sister vibe relationship. It's clear in the game she was trying to get that with Viola before the earth went boom, and it makes sense she'd try to go that route with Asha. But it's awesome how you tie into that aspect, that that's the crink in her armor that finally lets love through.

Well done!
Ml33tninja chapter 1 . 2/2
I'm going to start following you since I seems to be missing out on gems such as this. This was very funny and it doesn't feel OOC at all. All bizarre, crazy and insane - perfect story about love in the Saint's Row world.
Athla chapter 1 . 1/11
Now that I've finally started playing saints row I know who these people are!
Great job with kinzie and boss. They are seriously cute.
wolfmare chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
soadorable
Tyr Alexander chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Kinzie and the Boss make an odd couple but a great one none the last
cor.kalom.t.m chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Ok that was weird but still very funny...
heidipoo chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
This was great. Thanks for writing. c:
compa16 chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Must read more
Raquel the writer chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Nice story. Very romantically intense.
Harper2052 chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Please write the Boss tied up scene! Please!