Reviews for The Untainted Mind
sparrowhawk13 chapter 5 . 12/23/2014
Só interesting
Guest chapter 5 . 7/12/2014
While I like the idea of your story and looking forward to where you go and what he learns the rate if reading has me iffy I understand being able to read faster and stuff but a whole year in an evening and school day is a bit much maybe if he had the sharingan but it's not a big enough problem to put me off I'll continue watching for updates good job.
Kunoichi of the Moonlit Night chapter 5 . 6/26/2014
Your chapters maybe short but there quality is great. I enjoy stories were naruto gets to fulfil his potential. We know he has a great deal, but in the cannon its not really until his later years that he gets to really shine and be appreciated. I wonder how Naruto's intelligence will go down?
dalulzing chapter 5 . 6/26/2014
And so it begins... (this one was a bit short)
KC chapter 2 . 9/18/2013
Just found this story and am finding it to be very interesting. I am looking forward to seeing where you take this initial story line. I am assuming Naruto will be more "ninja-like" with an improved intelligence, etc. Cannon Naruto was always a loveable idiot, but I love stories where he is either "wearing a mask" or is more intelligent and develops good/great ninja skills. Hopefully you will not make him "godlike" as those stories can get hard to read as they box themselves into corners and become boring after a while.

I actually have more experience in reading fanfics to the actual anime or manga, but from what I did see Naruto show boundless potential but yet Sasuke got much more of the realized potential. Which seems weird and slightly turned me off the original.

Thanks for posting your story, so people like me can enjoy reading it. :)