Reviews for Smart
StrainAsylum chapter 1 . 5/22/2019
LOL! Awesome! And funny - except I'd like Daniel to win. He's gotten MUCH better at fighting. Only discovered SG1 recently and am loving the fics. Daniel Jackson is my favorite, of course. I don't suppose you're still writing SG1?
TKcloud9 chapter 1 . 1/30/2019
I love coming back to this story and rereading it once in a while lol
DwaejiTokki chapter 1 . 7/14/2018
"Kree, sucka!" from Daniel is the best thing that has ever come out of this fandom XDDDD
Neroscurse chapter 1 . 5/14/2018
The Kree, Sucka was perfect. So perfect it brought my boss to my office wondering if I was having a cardiac episode I was laughing so hard. Thanks for the fun
Kelcor chapter 1 . 9/4/2017
Love, love, LOVE! Kree, sucka! Awesome! There was another line that I loved and thought 'I so need to include that in my review'... do you think I can find it again? *humph* I'll look again later, for now I must get back to the outline of Book 2. Thank you for sharing this lovely little dream you had about Jack&Daniel! :-D
YarnDiva chapter 1 . 6/16/2017
This is super cute and well written! You're a very good writer.
StarAwesome chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
There are no words to describe how much joy this brought me, i was smiling and laughing through the whole thing. "kree, sucka!" , and 'Optimist Prime' omg you didn't. Be very proud of yourself for this and thank your brain for that amazing dream! lots of love, Star 3
Madders Ahatter chapter 1 . 10/8/2016
ROFLMAO - I love it! Always enjoy Daniel/Jack hurt/comfort stories, and this one was awesome. Thank you. Full of Teamy goodness. Teal'c with a teddy bear - genius.
mudgems chapter 1 . 2/7/2016
OMG *hearts this hard*

Kree sucka? Died. And this punches all my h/c buttons. I've been absorbed in later season stuff for a while now and didn't realise how much I missed early Daniel and Jack. Loved it!
Star Awesome chapter 1 . 2/2/2016
I freaking love this, and YES, SOMEONE realizes how freaking young Daniel is compared to the others, even the actor who plays him is the youngest
Star Awesome chapter 1 . 2/2/2016
pictures teal'c hugging teddy, dies laughing, rises again because of the halarity then dies laughing again, that's fffing BRILLIANT
Sunshine-and-Joy chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
"Their civilian", probably the best description of sg-1's relationsip with Daniel. Loved it!
Nalu14126 chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
This was so cute and funny, I can't even. I loved this!
A Nonny Cat chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
I love it. Please have more dreams and write more :-)

I really like the style of story telling, all from Jack's perspective with the focus on the dialogue. Very expertly done. I very much look forward to reading more.
Raiukage chapter 1 . 11/2/2013