Reviews for Puzzle of my Heart
Lillywhite1 chapter 41 . 5/6
Thanks again for writing this wonderful story! Good again the second time.
With this story I finished to read all your stories from your profile. Everyone was different but all were amazing. I can't decide which is my favorite.
Thanks for your time
LQuez
Finally, they could accept their feelings. I was stressed because of the sadness in the chapters before this. Thanks for your time
I am really angry with Bella's Behavior
Yes, Edward is perfect. I can't believe that Tanya cheated him.

Sassyvampmama chapter 42 . 4/12
Super cute ending, thanks for sharing this story with us.
b3j02 chapter 42 . 3/30
Great story! Loved it!
b3j02 chapter 2 . 3/17
I like the way they met. I like that they got along so well. I dislike James and Jessica. They are a little gross.
b3j02 chapter 1 . 3/15
Wow. I want to know. Guess I am not that way!
sarabo chapter 7 . 2/13
I am of the Elvis generation, but I was one of the minority and wasn't in love with him. His songs were okay, but some of my co-workers were gaga over him. I couldn't figure that out. I loved (and still do) the Beatles. Now they were a musical group to die for.
Bella is going to fall hard for him, if she hasn't already. I don't know what Jacob did to her in the past, but it must have been a doozie to make her so cautious.
rebecca's mom chapter 42 . 11/1/2017
Thank you for a lovely story! XO
Twifanfictionrec chapter 1 . 9/30/2017
Hi, your story has been posted on Instagram twilight fan fiction recommendation page ( twifanfictionrec). Full review as below:
Can anyone really only be friends with benefits with no ties? Is it necessary that sooner or later you start feeling something more for that friend? Follow Bella as she falls in love with her special friend. Will she finally let go of her past? Will HE be able to let go of his past? An excellent read, full of lemony goodness and more. All human.
Kksmum chapter 42 . 9/19/2017
Great story. Loved it. Thank you.
divyvicki chapter 42 . 9/5/2017