Reviews for Puzzle of my Heart
wardlyman chapter 33 . 4/21
This disgusts me.

Since you reintroduced Jacob, you had had Bella been all over him, she even let the dude kiss her. And you are seriously trying to paint Edward as the bad guy right now dude? Like really dude? He said some thing out of anger but she was acting like a bitch who didn't have a boyfriend[or serious romantic interest].

Worst part is, I don't even think this damned writer even notices that shit. Cause as soon as the guy had Edward say that shit, all things that happened before were completely forgotten. Yep, even the reason for him to say those words was forgotten.

in no way could Edward be possible angered that Bella seemed to be putting jacob over him, and in no way could seeing them kiss have hurt him.. /Sarcasm. This Author forgot all that and ust stuck with his the words that should HAVE been out of anger but instead the writer puts them as 'cold and calculated and unforgivable' like haha...

Does this writer even understand they making Bella a hypocrite right now? Forgive Jacob, even go a few dates with the guy and he broke her. But Ignore and don't forgive Edward and he fixed her. Fucking logic.

But don't worry, I'm done reading cause it's obviously apparent you are one of those Female Writers that only know how to make a Male Heroine grovel or the 'bad guy' when both characters are in the wrong.
King BigClock chapter 36 . 4/21
Not calling you a bad writer or anything but you massively mishandled Bella and Jake.

Jake deserved some type of kick in the nuts but nothing happens... And Bella... she deserved some type of reprimand for like chapters 27-32. She basically treated Edward like shit in those. Nothing happened to her as well... she had plenty of support.
lemonangeljuice chapter 42 . 4/4
Somehow I found this story and love it. I love that they eloped the next day and then not redo it later... Bella made it over the "hump" and went fast forward in life. Thank you!
Lillywhite1 chapter 42 . 1/23
I love this story, well done! Thanks for writing this!
glo4twilight chapter 42 . 1/12
awwww absolutely frickin awesome! what a perfect birthday present alright. loved this chapter and the fact that their beautiful daughter has graced their lives. thankyou so much for this futuretake i always love reading about an edward seeing his baby come into the world. his and bellas baby of course lol. thanks again love your work and it's now nearly 1am and i have to be up at 5 to get ready for work but i had to finish this story.
glo4twilight chapter 40 . 1/12
ohhhhh soooo good! absolutely perfect chapter loved how ecstatic they are about the baby and so glad that got to tell their families. i would've loved to have seen their reaction. thankyou again so much for sharing this wonderful story even with it's angst. my wussiness got through..only just tho i think. thanks also to your wonderful team that helped and encouraged you along the way to make this such an enjoyable read with some magnificent writing. once again the pics are great!
glo4twilight chapter 39 . 1/11
You absolutely rocked this chapter. How gorgeous. At first i thought ..just the two of them but i loved it. It was far more personal and intimate than any large wedding i completely agree. As for the hint of a 'little' yet wonderful surprise no doubt... very exciting lol
glo4twilight chapter 38 . 1/11
Awww how wonderful. I was wondering how he was going to propose. It was so beautiful and just perfect. Every little step in their lives have been just perfect. Oh no this really is gonna end shortly :(
glo4twilight chapter 37 . 1/11
i loooooved this! carlisle was so funny and as for emmett well that goes without saying lol. even your rose was nice i don't normally like her at all. so glad that e&b are so blissfully happy and that bella got to meet his parents and felt completely accepted by them. absolutely enjoyed this chapter and now i must sleep as i have to be up in 5 hrs to get ready for work. can't wait to read on tho.
glo4twilight chapter 36 . 1/11
ohhhh emmm geeee! how frickin awesome was this chapter! now i have to say that edward sitting at the piano singing that elvis song...which i had playing as i was reading was frickin epic! how beautifully written was their reunion...awww i was bawling my eyes out again and throughout the rest of the chapter as well! i am so happy for both of them...thankyou so much for a very relieving chapter lol. finally the ILY's and the truth and intensity and passion of how they feel for each other in its truest sense is revealed acknowledged received and accepted...yayyy! love your work and after all those chapters my heart is happy again! hate angst!
glo4twilight chapter 35 . 1/11
OMFG! finally! geez i was wondering how much more my heart could take. i had actually forgotten about the locket but knew there was a special something that meant alot to her. how wonderful that he did that. so needless to say you had me bawling at the letter he wrote! your writing is very impacting it's sensational actually. definitely drawing emotions.
glo4twilight chapter 34 . 1/11
well she's still pissing me off. wallowing. i mean at least edward is apologetic and basically wants to set it right. he's feeling probably way worse than her for what he did. yes he fucked up but it seemed after jacob fucked up he did nothing! guh i'm so ready for this angst to be over. as i said before i'm a total wuss i absolutely hated New moon. lol.
glo4twilight chapter 33 . 1/11
Well i understand her pain to a degree but i find it a bit hypocritical of her to forgive jake for everything he'd done to her and yet wont even give edward a chance to talk. He did run off at the mouth but hurt makes us say n do terrible things. She seems adamant that shes always going to remember the words he said to her. Hmmm a clusterfuck all around i reckon and all because jacob showed up. Lol i knew there was a reason i didn't like him. As for the losers reporting this story Omg thats really ridiculously petty!
glo4twilight chapter 32 . 1/11
Well i have to say that all of this could've been avoided had either of them stopped overthinking and been the one to open their mouth to speak how they feel. Pretty sad and fucked up.
glo4twilight chapter 31 . 1/11
I wondered if edward may have seen them. I have no sympathy for bella she brought it all upon herslef. She could've just made edward listen to her or just said that she loved him last time she was with him. She's an idiot. She opened herself wide up for this.
1,189 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »