Reviews for Puzzle of my Heart
babylou23 chapter 42 . 2/24
I was meant to write an essay tonight and I had planned read one chapter then write for about an hour and then another chapter. That didn't work, I just read and read and now I've finished the story but didn't do any of my essay lol. It was completely worth it. I really enjoyed this story, I did feel Edwards character slightly changed at the end. But great job, I'm going to read Two Blue lines next but I think I'll do my essay first because if its as good as this one I would never get it finished. :-) bb
CynicallyOptimistic7 chapter 31 . 1/31
Bella is a fucken moron, she is almost 30 yet she acts like she is in high school. The 'I dont want to go but he made me' bullshit. That's where relationships start to go south.

No offense to you or your writing. Keep up the good work
Katherine chapter 37 . 1/12
Almost all the stories are like that. Everytime the boy apologize. If it would be other way round. A girl saw a kiss and accuse the boy and scream at him. Still he would be the one who must say sorry and beg for forgivness. Oh why?! That is just not fair.
twilightnaley19 chapter 42 . 1/8
Great story, glad that Bella and Edward got a happy ending. Great job on this.
Lafemmevegeta chapter 42 . 11/20/2014
Beautiful story! The readers that stated this was angsty couldn't see this was just a drama/romance. I just read angsty wish I'm not really fond of and this was not it. Great way to include Flightless Bird in the story by the way. We didn't find out if Bella gave Edward his hickey or if contact was still made with Jacob once he went back to New York but I loved her denial of the non-relationship she thought she was having...lol. Great writing!
Guest chapter 42 . 11/17/2014
Bella is a whore lol I liked the story but I don't know many men that would marry someone who was a promiscuous as Bella unless they didn't know. Her behavior was a little mental and if she behaved like such a slut because of ONE guy how in the world will she deal with lifes ups and downs. Edward should have screwed her like everyone else did and cut his losses.
smiley5656 chapter 42 . 11/7/2014
Wow! This was a great story! I am glad I read it! I am enjoying your other story as well! Keep writing!
2old4fanfic chapter 42 . 11/7/2014
I maintain that the year a woman gives birth, that covers all of her husbands gifts for twelve months...that's hard work. Sweetly done
2old4fanfic chapter 39 . 11/7/2014
yeas, can totally understand just wanting to get married quickly and privately. well done
2old4fanfic chapter 27 . 11/7/2014
Still feel like Jacob deserved a well placed kick more than a platonic hug
2old4fanfic chapter 26 . 11/7/2014
Lobed the naughty photo shoot...now that's what I'm talking about
2old4fanfic chapter 15 . 11/6/2014
Totally with Alice. This Edwards a keeper, even if I have to tie him up and keep him in the closet!
2old4fanfic chapter 8 . 11/6/2014
All I could think during this chapter, if she had one of those remote thingies and was she taking pictures while he was taking her
2old4fanfic chapter 7 . 11/6/2014
There's something about those old Elvis movies...of course I only watch them with wine, which definitely improves them
Guest chapter 39 . 11/3/2014
Does she live in the real world or what.
How much does she think a antique gold locket with precious stone would cost, particularly that is was commissioned to find and the antique dealer wouldn't do that for free.
Freight insurance and paper work to get it into the country, come on.
1,108 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »