Reviews for Farewell in the Moonlight
Lena chapter 1 . 1/11
This is one I needed a box of tissues for. What a beautiful story. Sad with a lot of emotion that tugs at the heart stings. What would I wish for at the end of my life. What have I missed out on that I would want to go back in time to do again or do for the first time? Misaki has is right... to have one person look at me for one complete day and only see me. To love a lifetime in one night. To have such a connection with another soul that you finally feel complete when your together. Ahhhhhhh LOVE, who can live without it?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
I just bawled my eyes out. This is the first story I've ever read that mad me cry as bad as I did. This was amazing.
neccowaferlover chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Whew... That was bittersweet. I cried. Nicely done.
Ino Death chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
i'm crying. DAMN IT SHUUSETSU! i love how you make me cry you better become a writer
Rolco The Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Why... must this be so SAD!?
*cries*
Funny, I only started watching this anime yesterday,( because i was hung over about finishing Soul Eater) and i'm already so attached to these beautiful characters, and your beautiful writing!
*cries more*
Thank you.
Thank you for this.
Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.
SlythClover chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Hi again shuusetsu-san !

I love so much this story (one more fav' for you), this is so poetic and beautiful, kedo...kedo...kedo...
Kanashi-sugiruuuuuuuuuu !
T_T

And also...I know this is "just" a wonderful story, but in this one, and others too, you seem to think that gay people can't live happily together and basically die alone T_T...Or is it just Misaki's fear ? Because it is often mentioned in your stories, implicitely or not. (Sobs Sobs Sobs).

To end this review on a lighter tone ; when the old Misaki has his dream and turn 19 again, I thought it had the right to start all over again, like in "Colorful" (but T_T)...And then I told myself : if Misaki was 19 when the series were released the very first time in 2002 and is still 19 in 2013, it would have meant in fact that he is immortal.

OK, enough babbling from me.

Otsukare ! (but really, it is so sad, so so so sad T_T)

A sniffing Clover
LetGo666 chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Oh, godness... That's not cool. Tears are streaming down my face. I don't know how you manage to do it, but everytime I read your work, I cry. What amazes me even more is that everytime I get on the computer, there's a new one waiting for me.

Please, don't stop writing, ever. I'm your number one fan1 *holds up number one foam finger* Always watching.
archery chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Lovely story
usamisaftw chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
T_T Well, you did it again. All your one-shots make me cry and this one... wow, just wow.
Really beautiful! You're so creative!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Oh god this is just beautiful... my tears just couldn't stop...I dont know what to say sorry ..just ignore this...
anonymousonlooker chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
The tears won't stop! This- this is really amazing and beautiful! And it's even more upsetting because it reminds you that people do die without ever finding love and just, the amount of loneliness a kind person like Misaki was left with is really tragic and it really hurts to think about people who do die alone because it happens. gah, your stories really know how to play with emotions and touch on human sympathies so easily! Ah but it's left me feeling really warm and empty at the same time! For two people so well suited to meet under such circumstances! They weren't even given a chance for their love to bloom yet the pain of parting cuts just as deep! But that his feelings were still unchanged even though Misaki was so different! And how he found him to grant his last with even though it must hurt him so bad to be left alone! And for Misaki to finally find love only to have to leave it! Okay sorry I'm still crying and I really don't even know what I'm saying I'm just really upset! That scene at the end though where he finished his dance really got me! This story was once again really amazing though!
kouhahime chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Okay so I've logged in! And about my previous review.. I just had this feeling that both of them in this fic will just meet each other again and so they are reincarnated to the present JR manga yaaaay! /applauses/
duchessme chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
i love the story!i think you really love makin people cry;-)
you wrote so well that readers like me can feel your charac get tired readng your stories
wolf princess julie chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Wow, I'm crying right now. This was beautifully written, what a powerful idea to be inspired by. I hope you continue to write this beautifully, but hopefully with a happier ending. Good luck and good writing.
SaySaeri chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
All this from an old man waiting for the train?! You are good, very good.