Reviews for The Mortal Games
SuzyQ chapter 2 . 3/17
This is really good!
Lolo chapter 1 . 2/9
WOW! That was really amazing! I love mortal instuments and hunger games! When you said you were gonna put them together i didn't think it would work but it does! I really think you should put sebstian in from district 1 or 2 and clace can kick his ass!
Update please it's amazing
ORIGINAL.SHADOWHUNTER chapter 2 . 12/26/2013
Nice! I was waiting for the bloodbath, Alec just gets right off his platform and kills all of them, then it's like the end :) lol
cityofbones1234 chapter 2 . 12/19/2013
This is an amazing story! I love the mix of characters. You do a great job of showing their personalities. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/28/2013
Plz update
sprinklesonpancakes chapter 2 . 11/6/2013
Wow yay! You updated! When will you update next?
Crazygurl117 chapter 2 . 11/5/2013
Awesomeness! Keep writing I love it! The goodbyes were sooo sad . Anyways another awesome chapter! Please update soon!
AndyAshleyJakeJinxxCCPatchJace chapter 2 . 11/5/2013
Woot Woot! Shout out! Hahahahahha this was awesome :) I really really loved this chapter and the fact that Katniss said she wants Clary back :) Its cute! I really hope you update soon :) So great!
Crazygurl117 chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Plz plz update soon!
District4Victor chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Amazing, I already love it- keep making the story I wanna see where this goes
Divergent15 chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Omg love it need another thank you
247Ice-creamLover chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
i love it, keep the couples together, BECAUSE I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you leave my couples alone now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.
but you know it's your story do what you want but just remember ...
sprinklesonpancakes chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
I love this story, I honestly was sad when you said you were going to delete it. But I'm glad it's up again.. Amazing as always, please update!