Reviews for Cinderella
ElementalBooks chapter 3 . 1/20
Great story! The best Cinderella story I ever read! Love your fanfics! Especially on kuroko!
VanillaScentedPhantom chapter 3 . 12/29/2014
GO KISE!
19Yoshie27 chapter 3 . 10/29/2014
That was interesting. Please update soon!
icywarm chapter 3 . 8/26/2014
Ooh, this is interesting. I can't wait to see where it'll go. Please update soon
Assasin8 chapter 3 . 6/4/2014
Oh... so THAT'S why Kise hates Akashi! Well surprise. I figured he was a noble of some kind, but it looks like he holds a bit more of a grudge than I thought. It's interesting how you cast Kagami and Momoi, I wouldn't have thought of that. But I'm wondering how Akashi plans to get around the whole "no heir" thing if he's going after Kuroko...? Kise could totally use that against him! He seems to be willing to take drastic measures ;) great job so far! Update soon!
Mimi-chan chapter 3 . 5/15/2014
Please update soon!
I want to read what's next
Sky Veneziano chapter 3 . 4/28/2014
EHHHH? Kise and Akashi are cousins?
GrayGray chapter 3 . 4/11/2014
What a nice idea for a fanfiction! Please keep up the good work! I really wanna know what happens next. :D I really like how you present the characters and how the story flows -
Please conrinue soon!
And thank you! :D
reijiyamato chapter 3 . 3/15/2014
Please update soooooooon :(
Guest chapter 3 . 3/6/2014
Very nicely written! I love your Kuroko And I can easily picture Aomine as the overprotective big brother XD
Awsomeangel chapter 3 . 2/23/2014
O.O amazing... I really want to read more! This is very interesting.
Devil Miharu chapter 3 . 2/17/2014
This is an interesting premise. I look forward to seeing more!
BlackAndWhiteRoseWolf chapter 3 . 2/13/2014
Oh shnap! Oooh shnap! Yes, shnap instead of snap, that's how awesome this is! I love this so much already! Please update soon!
EclipseKuran chapter 3 . 2/13/2014
Thanks for updating. It felt like eternity.
BerryBliss chapter 3 . 2/13/2014
Yehey! A fanfic where Kise actually has (only a bit, but still) a chance on beating Akashi! I'm not sure who to root for anymore :3
Moving on, Cinderella was like, one of my first fairy tales, and this just makes it go sky high amazing for me! The image is so vivid in my mind XD
Can't wait for the next update!