Reviews for The creation of the Ghost King, Lord Phantasm, lord of Life and Death
Gguma030 chapter 11 . 7/20
I had the impression of reading a pokedex (Д)彡
Avenger2003 chapter 25 . 9/24/2018
The story wasn't adopted by PhantomFoxy it was adopted by Skull-Bat-Productions and the guy just summarized the main plot and didn't start to continue from where you left off. So could you please resume writing the story or find someone else (who will actually write the story) to do it please.
RusEmp chapter 25 . 8/3/2017
Please updaaaaaate! Or I will use necromancy to revive this story, and you don't want it.
Girl-of-Action chapter 12 . 4/16/2016
Definitely the best chapter you've written so far! Hm... Where to begin? I like Danny's new title. It'll take some getting used to, but it definitely works. I enjoyed all the trials and especially the ghosts of the Sith Lords. They had the perfect mix of intimidating, fun and serious. That last trial was the best- didn't see it coming!

I hope Darth Revan doesn't push that little boy too hard. He's only five! Danny may have been able to take it, but he was older, already had experience and advantages (ghost powers) that this boy doesn't have...

I like the crystal that Danny got. Question- is the light saber he activated toward the end of this chapter the red or blue one? I also agree with what you had to say about the true power of a lightsaber, good thinking.

I'm honestly not a fan of Danny's copy eyes (which I feel is a bit too OP for me) or his wings. Can't seem to wrap my mind around the last one... So is Danny's eyes permanently green now, now that he's a full Sith with all that power going through him? If so, that's pretty cool. I've always loved his neon green eyes. :3

Finally, that necklace he got is interesting. I really enjoy the concept of summoning some help in the form of Sith Lord spirits whenever Danny needs to. Also glad you put that one drawback on having the necklace- don't want it to be too OP.

Overall, great work! I'm looking forward to seeing the Sith Empire grow and seeing the Jedi's reactions.
Girl-of-Action chapter 11 . 4/16/2016
Wowa. This has to be the most detailed chapter yet, bravo... So you are sticking to the first Star Wars EU with the YZ? Interesting. I wonder if Luke, Ben, Jacen and other characters will make an appearance, or is this even after their time as well?

Lol, love the shameless addition of stargate technology, cause why the heck not?

As to you pm, you are welcome and best of luck.
Girl-of-Action chapter 7 . 4/15/2016
Really enjoying this so far. The detail and thought you have put into this is just amazing. I always have pondered how useful it would be for Danny to have duplication and use it daily. It would save him so much grief, and I'm happy you have put the idea to use here. I've also believe that asking a ghost how he or she died would be considered a grave offense, along with asking about their obsession. It's interesting to see someone with the same beliefs right about it.

Keep up the great work! My only suggestion would be to get a beta to help with grammar. :) You will most definitely have more favs/follows if you do.
ivanganev1992 chapter 17 . 3/20/2016
Ch17 for ch 24 last Ember has living roach phobia .Hilarious. Are the ghosts able to feel something different than hate and anger?
ivanganev1992 chapter 8 . 3/19/2016
Ch 8
Compact muscles. You Sam. Are close.
jcotton42 chapter 24 . 2/25/2016
Please don't delete it, someone will find it in the future and adopt it.
Darkverger1 chapter 24 . 2/6/2016
i"m sorry that you aren't continuing the story, I really liked it. Thank you for all the work you put into it.
silvertonguefox chapter 23 . 1/14/2016
Why no new chapter?!

Also will they ever meet Skywalker?
XxElementalStormxX chapter 23 . 9/15/2015
Wonderful story
Darkverger1 chapter 23 . 12/19/2014
Wow, this was a great chapter, I loved it, also was there a Black lagoon reference with that line about the big gun stolen from the lord?
Kiba94100 chapter 13 . 11/7/2014
Thanks for this new chapter! Keep up your gourd work!
Darkverger1 chapter 22 . 11/7/2014
Ahhhh you can't stop there. NOOOOOOO. But It is so painfully obvious I am surprised no one else noticed sooner.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »