Reviews for The creation of the Ghost King, Lord Phantasm, lord of Life and Death
Minaly22 chapter 22 . 11/7/2014
This chapter felt... Weird.

Not in the sense that the chapter was bad, it just felt strange somehow. I can't pinpoint this feeling...

Its still good to see you again though, thank you for being faithful to this story.
michael.e.allen2016 chapter 21 . 10/4/2014
love the story, but please continue the story
Also, would like that the clone wars start up in the Know Universe please
kiba94100 chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Great story! It's a shame It is not Well Know.
Darkverger1 chapter 20 . 10/2/2014
OH AWESOME. seriously awesome. I cannot wait till the next chapter,
pir84lyf chapter 20 . 10/2/2014
All hail king phantom
Darkverger1 chapter 19 . 8/31/2014
Awwe it ended already XD this is getting to good, I'm glad you haven't given up on the story, I'm definitely still following.
joda-jiji chapter 19 . 8/31/2014
please update soon i'm interested in how the react to the truth
Darkverger1 chapter 19 . 7/21/2014
NOO, cliffie. this is one of those situations where we are on the edges of our seats. please hurry and update again.
pirates99 chapter 17 . 6/21/2014
i think danny should reveal the truth to friends and fsmily and msybe they will understand it from his point of veiw.
Darkverger1 chapter 17 . 6/19/2014
oh man that is getting so exciting, I can hardly wait for the next chapter to see what happens. I'm sure you'll keep updating, so I'll just be around waiting for the next chapter.
Darkverger1 chapter 16 . 5/30/2014
I honestly cannot wait till the next chapter, This is starting to get so interesting.
pir84lyf chapter 15 . 5/10/2014
What did dani do this time?
pir84lyf chapter 14 . 4/17/2014
In all seriousness, I was expecting the Pharaoh to show up. Guess I have research to do. Lol
Minaly22 chapter 14 . 4/17/2014
No objections, and I actually found the concept interesting!

The only problem I can sense is that the story is going to end up in countless of complicated layers when you write them, one layer would directly affect all the others, and make things so much harder to write (and for us to understand/soak in the information given to us).

If you are sure you can handle it, go ahead and do what you want! I would always look forward to what you will write, I am simply concerned by the fact that you keep adding difficulties into your story, and if the day where you simply grow way too frustrated to handle them anymore, will simply drop the whole story all together... THAT is what I am really dreading.
Jedi101 chapter 12 . 4/6/2014
One more thing If/When they invade the Ghost zone and Danny beats them he reveals that he was the ghost all along.(I.E. They have bin trying to kill/capture there son/best friend except for the GIW they won't care.) Then berates them for being stupid if any of the ghost that ruled before him was in his position they would use them attacking the ghost to completely invade earth and enslaved or kill everyone.
46 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »