Reviews for The creation of the Ghost King, Lord Phantasm, lord of Life and Death
Jedi101 chapter 13 . 4/6/2014
Very nice stuff I once thought that all those chapters with back story was pointless now I see why you have it.
Minaly22 chapter 12 . 3/11/2014
A surprisingly interesting story!

But seriously though, some stuff that you wanted to implement from the other 'worlds' to make the cross-over don't always work. Like most of the Naruto stuff I found around the story feels weird being in here (but it's not a bad idea), and although its great to see Danny branching his influence outwards to the universe, I think it would be better if you focus on finishing the business and happenings on Earth first.

Otherwise it would grow very confusing.

Just so you know you will have my support.
Hoytti chapter 11 . 2/13/2014
Okay, now you added stargate to your list of crossovers. Now tell me, why didn't you tell anyone that you were going to be doing a reference list? It would of really helped me out a lot by letting me know not to try to read the whole thing.
Guest chapter 11 . 2/13/2014
I like this story in general, but this chapter is just information overload. I only managed to read half of it so far and I don't feel like continuing. It's to much of an infodump.
It would be better to save the details until they are actually somehow active, I mean describing some battles and the participating forces. Since you dumped the details of each unit of a big army most readers won't remember more than some superficial information from this chapter.
Darkverger1 chapter 11 . 2/13/2014
good chapter, a little to much detail about the ships and creatures, just giving you a heads up, some ppl might not want to read all that. I thought it was interesting thought. looking forward to the next chapter.
Zgogery chapter 10 . 1/26/2014
Awesome story so far, I do like just how seamlessly you have blended the two universes, despite the sudden boost in ability you seem to have given Jazz with ghost hunting. She had a bit of trouble the first season in the show.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/19/2014
It's a nice story, but I think you overdid it a little with getting inspired from Naruto. Be careful that you don't overpower Danny.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/4/2014
Who's Danny queen?
edboy4926 chapter 4 . 10/11/2013
Good chapter. .
Guest chapter 4 . 10/8/2013
Nice story, but I'm a little confused. Does this story happen after Danny returns from Revans galaxy? Is it parallel to Apprenticeship under Lord Revan?
edboy4926 chapter 3 . 9/27/2013