Reviews for SB8: Somehow, I Know
Guest chapter 4 . 9/20/2013
I really like to read your work. Sometimes I wonder if authors get discouraged if they don't get many reviews. However when you post several stories at once, I think that keeps you from getting as many reviews. However...I'm reading so keep up the good work!
tellygirl chapter 3 . 9/20/2013
Things aren't looking good :-( I'm really worried about Ezra, Josiah and Chaucer. That Miguel is one nasty hombre! I can't wait to see what happens next :-D
MissDoctorDonna chapter 3 . 9/19/2013
Garcia is really intensely loathesome. I cannot wait to see him get his comeuppance. Josiah's power of self delusion is incredible but I see heartache in his future. Poor Ezra and Chaucer. My heart hurts. Can't wait for the next chapter.
tellygirl chapter 2 . 9/19/2013
Oh my, South Bridge, nothing good ever comes out of South Bridge :o/.

Poor Ezra, I hope the others find him soon... or do I? I'm enjoying this story so much I don't want it to end! Yep, poor Ezra!
tellygirl chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
I'm SO excited to see a new M7 story from you, you're a legend! This is an excellent start, full of tension and angst. Poor Ezra's in trouble but the rest of the seven are riding to his rescue, I just hope they're not too late to save our boy!
MissDoctorDonna chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
*claps hands, bouncing up and down* More in the South Bridge series! I'm so excited! Can't wait to read more.
River City chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Awesome! What a great beginning! I'm glad I just read the stories leading up to this one and they are fresh in my mind. I am also excited its Ezra h/c-my favorite!
Tipper chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Oh man...definitely don't mess with Josiah when he's drunk, or, apparently, his son! Awesome start!
CiZiwejes chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Weeeehooo! Finally. Thank you dear for making my day! I love this even though it ends with a cliffhanger. I am practically frothing at the mouth now, cannot wait for the next installment. Thank you thank you thank you. Cant wait for the next chapter
SivanShemesh chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
I suppose that it is the new story... right?

Poor Ezra, and it's all Josiah's fault.

Thank you for writing, I enjoyed what i read.

Keep up the magnificent work that you are doing with your fic and update as soon as you can.

*Hugs & Kisses*

Have a great day/night and keep smiling,

Sivan Shemesh