Reviews for You Crumble, I Shatter
KayciaWeasley chapter 1 . 3/10/2017
Aaah! 'Ferre, the poor baby! At least him and Enjolras are better now. My dear, tsk tsk, you are too good for words! And no, the chapter is not THAT long and that's goodI love how you portrayed their characters so well, especially Joly. Thanks for the amazing writing;)
He110There chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Love it! Your writing style is very engaging! Love the characterisation!
There's not enough friendship fics with Enjolras caring for 'Ferre out there, so thank you!
If it's not too much to ask, please write a sequel of sorts, something with 'Ferre having a "life threatening illness", or "a severe injury"...maybe blind Combeferre (as in his eyes were injured and he'll never be able to see again)? I'd love it if you did! Please?
LoverFaery chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
I quite liked it! Poor Enjolras is TORN UP that Combeferre isn't well. I would totally read another chapter if you wrote it!
stagepageandscreen chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Too much. This was sweet and heart wrenching all at once and I completely loved it.
I honestly worry for Enjolras, his attachment to Combeferre is bordering on unhealthy. I know it's the way that you write there relationship, but I would maybe like to see Enjolras at least trying to manage on his own a little, even if he's not very good at it.
Despite my critism I still adored this, as I do many of your works. Keep up the good work!
SPAS or Libz
DorogayaChereshnya7 chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
I love this :)) Very sweet, I loved them all in this, especially Joly! Great job and thanks for writing :) I'd love you to write a follow-up!
Rosey chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Forgive my laziness of not longing on...

My dear this was HEART WRENCHING. So so beautiful, and tragic, and... UGH please do a follow up chapter because Enj's love for Ferre is just so beautiful I physically cannot.

Stay revolutionary!

Rosey
Enjolferre chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
YES! This was awesome. That is all I have to say.
Jen chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
This is... Well, this is brilliant actually...I don't really know what else to say!
This might have been one of your best works, I think. I really liked that you turned it around this time; it is nice to see Enjolras in the mother hen-mode, concerned out of his mind. I really felt for him and for Combeferre too. Poor sick puppy. And, oh my gosh, I adored your Joly. I'm so happy you didn't turn him into this hypochondriac doctor, but gave him this kind of easiness and intelligence. The ending is really sad; I would definitely root for follow-up, but you should do whatever you want to do.
Really, truly, perfect story, my dear. My heart was swimming with feels.
dance-sing-live chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Poor Enjy, poor Ferre... And then Joly saves the day :D
Honestly, I think that Enjolras worries so much that he's going to end of sicker then Combeferre. They're so sweet though, I love then so much. You write the characters so perfectly.
Iceangel1229 chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
I would LOVE to see a follow-up chapter! I love all your work and I've read most of them more than once! Is the last part foreshadowing to another fic you wanted to write *hint hint* PLEASE. I Love worried Enjolras almost as much as hurt Enjolras. It was just sooo AWESOME, I don't know what else to say about this! As always thanks for sharing! Until next time :)
Phoenixflames12 chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
This is beautiful! Simply stunning writing- not that I'd expect anything less from you my darling! Oh this is wonderful- I adore the way you write Enjolras' insecurities and the role reversal you've worked out here is just beautiful- oh my poor, darling guide; I was really worried for my poor Combeferre when his fever spiked and Enjolras freaked- thank goodness for Joly though; I'm so glad you brought his calm medical student side into this instead of losing him to hypochondria- really, really well done! I hope life is going well and a next update of Out of the Darkness will be up in the near future once I've got through Freshers' Week and can actually sit down for a couple of hours without having to run off to the next event! Much love mon ami and please keep going with everything; I don't think I need to explain to you how much I adore your work and how amazingly far you've come with your writing- please keep going and BELIEVE IN YOURSELF! :)
J91 chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
I was going to say "wow, you're on a roll aren't you? With the amount of times I get an e-mail from ff saying you've written a new story these days." but you noticed that yourself already ;)

I actually had to look up what Tylenol was, because I don't think we have that in NL do we? It sounds a bit like antigrippine or something.

And just there, a little role reversal. Ferre being stubborn and Enjolras doing Ferre's speech.

Ok really Enjolras' worrying is really unhealthy. At this rate Combeferre would only get more sick with worry for the fact that Enjolras can't take care of himself when Ferre is ill. And I know things didn't look good but he can really just sleep for a couple of hours when Ferre sleeps too.
And when Ferre came to that conclusion in the end about Enjolras... well I had that too somewhere halfway through this. Or what if Ferre isn't even physically hurt but more mentally. That way Enjolras can't even check symptoms. When someone has a "bad day" or a couple of bad days you can't really always do that much and a bad day is a minimum, you can't predict mental problems and everyone can get them and I really think that something like that or indeed a severe illness or injury would make Enjolras do things that are even less healthy.

Great chapter though, really liked it.