Reviews for Snap Shots
MawVax chapter 16 . 3/21
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Fucking cunt chapter 1 . 2/19
What terrible pairings. Kill yourself.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/13/2015
Aww what a great zona story, it's so cute and sweet _
cowgirl125 chapter 16 . 10/28/2014
awww it shame its the end rally enjoyed it . I love your writing please keep making moor story's
skyviolet15 chapter 16 . 9/1/2014
ohh my god... i fell in love with this story...
very awesome...
love love
aqua0206 chapter 16 . 8/13/2014
I love love love it!
fmdevil chapter 16 . 1/14/2014
This really was a great story.

Being a big fan of Fluff, this last chapter was easily my favorite. I especially liked Luffy's reaction to them kissing, I could easily see him wanting to experience it for himself (and not really caring who the other person was).

I'm looking forward to reading all the rest of your work.

Keep up the great work ;}
Kleo09 chapter 16 . 1/6/2014
Finally I found the time to read the last chapters. They were as great as the previous ones. I love them.

The idea with the char from Frany and Usopp was hilarious. I could almost see those two in my head - standing pride beside a big monstrous robotic chair witch small Nami staring unbeliving at it xD

It's also quite funny how Robin always distracts Sanji for Nami and Zoro. Of course Namis excuses to save Zoros ass sometimes are also quiete good.

I loved how they finally got together and Sanjis freaking out was also as expected. But I really like that you made him agree with it in the end, even if he doesen't like it.

To say it for short, I loved this story )
navigatorxswordsman chapter 16 . 12/31/2013
aww, i thought this is n-progress. i am happy that it was finished. now i can read it without worrying that it will be abandon
navigatorxswordsman chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
i like it update soon. interesting
forcemagic21 chapter 16 . 12/27/2013
Holy shoot that was beautiful! I have just started the One Piece series, so this was super great to read!
shinigamihime chapter 16 . 12/27/2013
You, my fellow ZoNa lover, make me cry!

They're TOO cute and sweet and romantic!

It's brilliant! Is Oda your relative or something?
The plot and the fighting scenes are genius!
t chapter 16 . 12/26/2013
This was so good! It's been truly long since I've read a zona story this great. Loved it!
Lotus Flower chapter 16 . 12/24/2013
Yay! A happy ending. :D
Although it's kind of sad since it ended, but it was so beautiful. :')
Ah, this was such an amazing story. Thank you so much for writing it! I sincerely love it very much!

Ha ha, I knew that promise sounded familiar!
Happy holidays! :D
KIWIDASH chapter 16 . 12/24/2013
Great chapter! I'm looking forward to more stories from you. Happy Holidays!