Reviews for Dinner Conversation
Please take 2 chapter 1 . 3/17/2016
I'd wish you'd write a rocco story
*like a story where he has a girl bc there arn't any
Please chapter 1 . 3/17/2016
I wish you'd write a story for rocco
m r s . w r i t i n g chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
Wonderful! I love seeing Rocco expanded like this!
Shadowsammy chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Cute! I loved that it was serious and hilarious, too. :)
Grizzlybearsandteacups chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
This made my heart feel all squishy and happy. I think Rocco needs to have more 'girl time', great work though !
Sailor Onyx Pluto chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
All I can say is that I really liked this one.
Countess Black chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
I loved the story. Can't wait for the next installment!
sweetkiwi604 chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Aw I really like the relationship between the two, so sweet!
Siarh chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
of course I enjoyed this. I love this look into their relationship, as well as the depth you dive into Rocco is so perfect, its like a page out of the movie... wait movies dont have pages... well they sorta do...

Point is you did a great job with this and i cant wait to see where you take this tale next.

And side note- your description of the little place that Rocco takes Lass to reminds me of all these little mom and pop shops in boston.
Agcadx1 chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
I've just spent a day home with sick (only a little) kid and I've read all 13 chapters! Great story! Great smut and yes, 'morning haze' is super hot. When will more be coming?
AislingIsobel chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Awwwwwww! It was so sweet! I liked the best friend aspect with Rocco! It was so refreshing and lovely to see their interactions & friendship go deeper and we get to see both Roc & her a bit deeper into their characters. I really enjoyed this! Nicely done!

I really loved the whole Donna conversation and then pulling the silent guy into it, so, so good!
Niki-Jayne chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Loved this!
Rhanon Brodie chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
You've shed light on a character that is often utilized for comic relief, and you've done it brilliantly. He is more than the Funny Man; you've given him more heart and soul and substance. Your OC is given a chance to be away from the boys, and in spending the night with Rocco, we get more of an understanding for her as she learns a little more about the MacManus' third wheel. Your Rocco is perfectly morose without being whiny, uses his humor as a defense mechanism (which the OC can see around) and we gain a better understanding of why Roc is with Donna in the first place. I love when you step outside the box and bring insight to peripheral characters. Thanks for sharing; I look forward to your next post!
TheMotherQuill chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
This was such a welcome sight in my inbox today. Firstly, I adore Rocco. I hate that there's not a lot written about him or stories that actually delve into who he is. Secondly, your head-cannon of Rocco is scarily close to mine, and I adore you for it. I loved this and I'm psyched that there's a 'next story' to come.
DeDe324 chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
You are a phenom, no joke.

I know I probably say this each and every time you post something new, but this is my favorite. I love your smut (GOD DO I LOVE YOUR MACMANUS SMUT), but this is a perfect little morsel. You have your finger on Rocco's button! You took a character that is mostly comic relief (don't get me wrong, he's ultimately bigger than that, but I think you know what I mean) and you developed all of his layers. You were able to make it that I forgot that this is actually a story about a girl and her relationship with two Irish blockheads.

The friendship between these two is so wonderful and perfect. I love that we were able to see her interact with someone with no romantic notions or entanglements. She manages to get through to Roc in a way that only a woman can without making him feel like he has to question his masculinity (at least not too much, ha).

I really enjoyed being able to see this side of Rocco and how you addressed how he feels about Donna and his job. And it makes perfect sense why he wouldn't really be able to move up in the ranks of the organization and I love how you addressed and brought attention to that.

The other wonderful thing about this story is that even though it was ultimately serious, you still managed to inject a little touch of humor and lightness without compromising the overall tone. The ending was amazing, haha. LOVE IT.

I can't wait to see where you go next. I'm super curious what the boys are working towards (I'm thinking I may have a guess in the appropriate realm, but I've been wrong before and I can't wait to be see!). Another excellent addition!