Reviews for Not Troublesome at All
afallenheart chapter 3 . 9/21
Please update!
PleiadesWolfe chapter 3 . 9/11
This was amazing! Loved it!
belladu57 chapter 3 . 9/10
Very good
MintMousse chapter 3 . 9/6
lovely, i like your style. very slice of life ish. i am hoping for more though it is at a point you could stop. thanks either way, cheers
emmalilly21 chapter 3 . 9/5
This story is so cute!
miu.sakurai.73 chapter 3 . 7/1
hermoso!
otro captulo?
lizzyaml chapter 3 . 5/29
cute so cute I love it
Hainbuche chapter 3 . 5/20
Das ist eine interessante Möglichkeit die Kapitel zu einem Sehr sehr langen zusammen zufassen mit Unterteilungen die gut zu erkennen sind. Ich mag das Patina sehr, fast alles was von Nara kommt und nicht mit Thematik oder Yoshino in der hauptpaarung zu tun hat. Hoffe das du bald weiterschreibst es liest sich sehr schön. Liebe Grüße Hainbuche
Riddle-Snape chapter 3 . 5/19
woooow, I like it...
Elfin69 chapter 3 . 5/11
It is good that they are back together now and hopefully will not be separated again for long periods. I wonder what happened in the wizarding world when he disappeared.
Elfin69 chapter 2 . 5/11
So will Harry help with the daycare or the orphanage? Will he end up adopting one of the orphans and maybe doing a blood adoption.
Elfin69 chapter 1 . 5/11
Will Harry be found by any of the Wizarding world or maybe the Goblins with their magic? I am glad that he has friends now and maybe a future with Shikamaru.
I am highly enjoying this story!
Currently Blank chapter 3 . 4/15
Back on fanfiction and the first thing I see...a new chapter! This is the best thing ever:D
Firehedgehog chapter 3 . 4/10