Reviews for Not Troublesome at All
ShadowLady89 chapter 3 . 5/18
will there be mpreg? and what about the wizarding world? will they see harry and ask him to come back or why havent they search for him? will you update?
Fanfic0Reader chapter 1 . 5/10
Hey! I am a big fan of all your stories! Love them, this one is one of my favs. And I know you have a life to live.. but question, when will you update?
R. A Cross chapter 1 . 4/14
Update please, because this is precious and I probably want this as an mpreg.
NICE!
shadewatcher chapter 3 . 1/5
Dawww! I soo do LOVE a happy ending. Soo CUTE!
magicanimegurl chapter 3 . 12/7/2016
I love their relationship anf the focus on harry and shikamaru POV. I love this. Update and write on!
Ichigo Mirai chapter 3 . 12/7/2016
This is awesome! I love this! Please update soon!
BlueRam chapter 3 . 11/1/2016
Everytime I re-read this fic, I love it again and again lol. Your stories are always so lovely to read, especially when i'm looking for a break from life and my own fics lol. I especially enjoy your crossovers, with pairings like this, it just really gets me going. Thank-you for sharing :)
tayleah chapter 3 . 10/3/2016
I LOVE THIS. Shika and Harry are so cute toegther! I really hope there is more coming. I like how the relationship developed and the interactions were shown between everyone.
One question, what happened to Sasuke? He was never mentioned but everyone else was.
afallenheart chapter 3 . 9/21/2016
Please update!
PleiadesWolfe chapter 3 . 9/11/2016
This was amazing! Loved it!
belladu57 chapter 3 . 9/10/2016
Very good
MintMousse chapter 3 . 9/6/2016
lovely, i like your style. very slice of life ish. i am hoping for more though it is at a point you could stop. thanks either way, cheers
emmalilly21 chapter 3 . 9/5/2016