Reviews for To Earn Freedom
The Inner Genie chapter 25 . 8/12
This was an enjoyable story and very well written. I see this was written over ten years ago. Are you still writing? I hope so since you are so good at it.

All the best, TIG
Smiffy 134 chapter 25 . 8/30/2013
So good made me cry .thankyou far such a good read
Smiffy 134 chapter 7 . 8/29/2013
Again I know you wrote this along awhile ago it stands the test of time really enjoying its like having the gang back again. Thankyou
mmkbrook chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
Your writing is really wonderful. You painted the scene so well. As this story is complete and 10 years old, I am only going to review every once in a while rather than at end of each chapter. My hope is that you still review the reviews after all these years. I miss classic Stargate which to me ended after season 5. In truth I am a Sam/Martouth/Lantash shipper, but with so few stories, I have semi-gravitated to Jack/Sam.
mmkbrook chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Just came upon this story. Stargate FF with Sam and Jack has sort of dried up so I am looking for older stories. Always liked reading about the gods of Egyptian mythology, after my first visit at 8 years of age to the University of Pennsylvania Museum and saw my first mummy. What intrigues me is what came first the Egyptian religion or the Goauld that adopted the artiface of being those Gods. The old chicken or egg. Nut and Geb were the illustrious parents of Osiris, Isis and three more. Wonder who there nannies were.

Anyway this looks so interesting, and the incorporation of Egyptian mythology sounds like the perfect background for a Stargate Epic.
steadfast chapter 9 . 4/10/2012
Haven't read this in quite a while. Holds up very well. Still a very good story!
Evanne.Bo chapter 25 . 8/27/2009
ok, that was a good story, but teal'c, dead, really ?

i know, it fitted well with the story and the mood and all, but it killed me! lol

anyway i loved it, even if it wasn't an happy ending !
smithcrafter chapter 25 . 1/26/2007
GOOD story. I read the whole thing last night and this morning. I really enjoyed it. There was one rather glaring error, though. It's probably already been pointed out to you, but I haven't read any of the other reviews. Sam wasn't quadriplegic. Quadraplegic is like Christopher Reeve was. Sam could still use her hands and arms. She was paraplegic.
toddvictor chapter 25 . 6/19/2006
It is really a wonderful story! I can not believe i did not read it years ago! thx!
ng3 chapter 23 . 3/10/2003
i've come back to say one more thing: i just found out that Nut and Geb are really from Egyptian history/myths! wow! you actually did some research b4 writing this, or maybe u just knew! wow! now, it gains more and more weight for becoming a real episode of the show. i think it's really cool. :)
ng3 chapter 25 . 2/5/2003
a quasi-happy ending, quasi-tragedy. great mix. i miss Teal'c. why did he die? oh! why did he die? :( :'(. at least the rest can be happy, all of them, sometime in the future.
ng3 chapter 24 . 2/5/2003
hey, haven't been letting me review this fic for days now, donno why. good chapter. loved the periodic table thing, it was hilarious. a touch of comic relief in the tense flow of incidents, very much needed and well placed.
ng3 chapter 14 . 1/18/2003
very, very good chapter. kinda scary though imagining Anhur eating Geb. he is eating Geb's flesh, isn't he?

can't wait to read the next chapter, but i must sleep first. it's 5 in the morning! thought could finish it at one sitting. oh, well, c ya tomorrow!
ng3 chapter 13 . 1/18/2003
eek! now what're they gonna do that Geb's dead? if Jakob's team can't get his body back and alive again, how're they gonna bargain for Sam and Jack? what a climax!
ng3 chapter 12 . 1/18/2003
loving it so far. i'd like it even better though if the parts from Carter's and O'Neill's POV were slightly longer. it seems that they're the shortest next to Anhur's POV scenes.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »