Reviews for The Alien Encounter
Arrowhead1996 chapter 55 . 4/2
Epic squeee moment! I was nervous in parts and nearly crying in others. But this last chapter was just so beautiful, that it makes all that just fly away. Fantabulous job!
ExplosiveCreation chapter 55 . 3/24
Holy. Crap. AHHHHHHHHHH THEY'RE GETTING MARRIED! That is a fantastic way to end! Sad about the Doctor though... Oh well! I like this ending! Great story!
ExplosiveCreation chapter 54 . 3/24
Wow, way to rip my heart out. Jeez...
ExplosiveCreation chapter 53 . 3/24
Awww! They're just so adorable together! That's so sad about the Doctor though... I love her and 11, but I love RoseLock too! Ahhh, its just so hard! I'm glad that she stayed with Sherlock though!
ExplosiveCreation chapter 27 . 3/24
Woah, um what? Plot twist! Awesome!
ExplosiveCreation chapter 17 . 3/24
Oh snap. Poor Rose! As much as I love Rose/Doctor, I have to say I think I'm going with RoseLock in the competition for Rose. This must be so hard for her...
DoctorWhoGirl10 chapter 10 . 2/21
Oh god. Sherlock is gonna flip.
Mistia chapter 27 . 1/19
Madam kavarian?!
Mistia chapter 23 . 1/19
It couldn't be Molly's Adam... Could it?
Mistia chapter 21 . 1/19
Oh Rose can't you see, he's willing to kill himself to save you
XRoseMoriartyX chapter 55 . 1/16
Will there be more because this is beautiful :)
Charlotte Wilks chapter 55 . 1/13
Well, this was a wonderfully written story, and I can't wait to read more of your work. I think I'll be avoiding more Sherlock/Rose/Doctor fics, though, because they can't really end happily. Never the less, this was a brilliant story and thank you for sharing it.
Charlotte Wilks chapter 27 . 1/11
Whoah. This is crazy. I'm not even entirely sure what's happening
Charlotte Wilks chapter 23 . 1/11
I did not see that coming! I can't believe that Adam's there. I hope Captain Jack makes an appearance.
Charlotte Wilks chapter 21 . 1/9
I wonder when we'll find out what that comment was chapters earlier about Sherlock's world not being a parallel universe, but something else.