Reviews for Shouldn't
I just have to say... I am beyond happy I found this story. I have not put it down since starting it. It was captivating and sad and moving... I teared up at times and laughed so hard at other. It was amazing. I wish there could be a little more, just to see a glimps into their lives, but it was perfect.
strixy16 chapter 19 . 8/17
Hi so my friend told me about your writing and I've been sort of Twilight obsessed lately so I read this entire thing in a day and it was wonderful I loved the whole thing. Your writing is wonderful and I can't wait to go and read more of it. Never thought I'd ship Bella and Jasper but the way you've written them is so unique from Twilight that it makes perfect sense. You did an amazing job remaking these characters as your own and I really did not want it to end. Thank you for writing this.
I found this so late. I usually don't read Bella/Jasper but I'm so glad I stumbled across this story. I laughed, I cried, my heart twisted in my chest, this story made me get those butterflies that Bella talks about. Everything was perfect. Thank you for writing this.
Bubblegum234 chapter 19 . 5/6
I'm a teary mess right now; I hate that you do this to me.
I was really hoping you'd write some Clace some time soon as well. I mean I love your writing (which iswhy I read this despite never having touched The Twilight Saga in my life) and i wish you'd resume writing again.
charliebella chapter 19 . 4/26
Wow simply heartbreakingly great. thank you. Needs to come with a tissue warning in the first chapter.

Charlotte
AvoidedIsland chapter 19 . 3/22
THIS STORY GAVE ME SO MANY FEELS!

Seriously...like you hit all the spots perfectly. You had me so damn teary-eyed over Bella and Jasper's journey. Admittedly, I felt bad about Alice's portrayal...in that I do like her canon character but I also really love Bella/Jasper and usually fics with Bella/Jasper have her as an antagonist (which I usually don't care for but if done well, I can enjoy...just kind of messed up that you actually knew someone like that...ouch, ya know).
AlwaysJustTheCrazyOne chapter 15 . 1/10
why didnt you tell me... im sorry.
kselzer chapter 19 . 1/7
Change the name and have this published. Cause damn it was an amazing emotional roller coaster.
blu dragon chapter 19 . 7/13/2015
This was such a good story. I really enjoyed it! I hope you write more jasper/bella pairing stories, they're my favorite from twilight.
jarindanielle chapter 19 . 6/29/2015
aw...so... epilogue? :')
jarindanielle chapter 16 . 6/29/2015
I hope chick that you based Alice off of got her teeth kicked in...if not that nite, another day. When she least expected it. Hateful self...
AFourAddict chapter 19 . 6/9/2015
Beautiful, beautiful chapter and story! Part of me is SO glad that you ended it like this, only because I didn't know how I was going to make it through their goodbyes when Jasper had to leave. That would have torn me up! It was horrible when she just thought about it in his cabin and then begged him to stay. Now I can simply skip ahead a few years and concentrate on what Jasper foresees as their future. I'm really glad that this was in his POV! Thanks for writing Jasper the way you. Every girl deserves a Jasper.
I loved the part about them at Bella's parents' house and about the closure with Alice, though I would have felt no pity for her at all...none!

Now, as I have said before, I hope you write another story...it's been way too long! Although I enjoy being able to read a completed story, so that I do not have to wait, I want the opportunity to be there from the start of one of your masterpieces!
AFourAddict chapter 18 . 6/9/2015
Wow! Another hot and steamy chapter! Absolutely, positively loved it and how in tuned to each other they are! I can't imagine how horrible it would be to have someone going off to war, not only for the amount of time that they would be gone, but for the very real fact that they might not make it back!
Proud of Bella for going after what she wanted. I want to know what happens in the next chapter...but I just do not want to be finished with this story. I don't want it to end!
AFourAddict chapter 17 . 6/9/2015
That was one hot and juicy chapter! Absolutely loved it! :-)
I had never noticed that Jasper only calls Bella "beautiful" when he thinks about/sees her during or after sex. As crazy as he is for her, I can't even believe it. I can't imagine why that would be, unless it has to do with the fact that sex with Bella was the one thing that put his pieces back together after that rip, Alice broke him down. (I hope you tell us why in the next chapter.)
Well, I noticed that there are only two chapters left! That makes me REALLY sad! I'm not even close to ready for this to be over! It's just too good of a story! :-)
AFourAddict chapter 16 . 6/9/2015
I love Rose! She is the greatest...She was there just when Bella needed her most. (Unless it would have been right at the beginning to stop Alice when the worthless B started her evil plan...but then we wouldn't have a story!) ;-)
I am so proud of Bella. We've all been (or someday will be) at low places in our lives, and it's not easy to crawl out of the hole we too often dig ourselves into.
(I feel very sorry for you that you have known someone as horrible as "Alice", and even worse that you witnessed her in action!)

LOVE this chapter! :-D