Reviews for Shouldn't
blu dragon chapter 19 . 7/13
This was such a good story. I really enjoyed it! I hope you write more jasper/bella pairing stories, they're my favorite from twilight.
jarindanielle chapter 19 . 6/29 epilogue? :')
jarindanielle chapter 16 . 6/29
I hope chick that you based Alice off of got her teeth kicked in...if not that nite, another day. When she least expected it. Hateful self...
AFourAddict chapter 19 . 6/9
Beautiful, beautiful chapter and story! Part of me is SO glad that you ended it like this, only because I didn't know how I was going to make it through their goodbyes when Jasper had to leave. That would have torn me up! It was horrible when she just thought about it in his cabin and then begged him to stay. Now I can simply skip ahead a few years and concentrate on what Jasper foresees as their future. I'm really glad that this was in his POV! Thanks for writing Jasper the way you. Every girl deserves a Jasper.
I loved the part about them at Bella's parents' house and about the closure with Alice, though I would have felt no pity for her at all...none!

Now, as I have said before, I hope you write another's been way too long! Although I enjoy being able to read a completed story, so that I do not have to wait, I want the opportunity to be there from the start of one of your masterpieces!
AFourAddict chapter 18 . 6/9
Wow! Another hot and steamy chapter! Absolutely, positively loved it and how in tuned to each other they are! I can't imagine how horrible it would be to have someone going off to war, not only for the amount of time that they would be gone, but for the very real fact that they might not make it back!
Proud of Bella for going after what she wanted. I want to know what happens in the next chapter...but I just do not want to be finished with this story. I don't want it to end!
AFourAddict chapter 17 . 6/9
That was one hot and juicy chapter! Absolutely loved it! :-)
I had never noticed that Jasper only calls Bella "beautiful" when he thinks about/sees her during or after sex. As crazy as he is for her, I can't even believe it. I can't imagine why that would be, unless it has to do with the fact that sex with Bella was the one thing that put his pieces back together after that rip, Alice broke him down. (I hope you tell us why in the next chapter.)
Well, I noticed that there are only two chapters left! That makes me REALLY sad! I'm not even close to ready for this to be over! It's just too good of a story! :-)
AFourAddict chapter 16 . 6/9
I love Rose! She is the greatest...She was there just when Bella needed her most. (Unless it would have been right at the beginning to stop Alice when the worthless B started her evil plan...but then we wouldn't have a story!) ;-)
I am so proud of Bella. We've all been (or someday will be) at low places in our lives, and it's not easy to crawl out of the hole we too often dig ourselves into.
(I feel very sorry for you that you have known someone as horrible as "Alice", and even worse that you witnessed her in action!)

LOVE this chapter! :-D
AFourAddict chapter 15 . 6/9
CRAP! You don't know how scared I when you announced in your A/N that this chapter is "ugly" and then i noticed the title is "Regress"...this can't be good. ( I did here, if I think of something while reading a chapter, I sometimes scroll down to the review section and make a comment right then, so that I don't forget later. In the last chapter, while reading Bella's flashback about Alice, hate for that control, freaking B came to life. i realized that she had just used Bella this whole time to get to Jaspe. Then this chapter just confirmed that! Bella needs to be told what a hateful ole bitty Alice is!)
I'm so worried about Bella right now! The poor thing...I want to rip Alice's head off!
AFourAddict chapter 14 . 6/9
Another wonderful chapter! Jasper is so awesome! (A gentleman and a cowboy...can't beat it!)
AFourAddict chapter 13 . 6/9
The swoon master, Jasper! :-) This chapter was so sweet...just what I needed! You did another amazing job of writing from Jasper's POV!
AFourAddict chapter 12 . 6/8
Alice is still a control freaking B! I can't stand her! This chapter rocks! I'm so happy that they have some time to be a real couple before Jasper has to go back. Everyone, especially broken people, deserve to feel the way they do right now! :-D
AFourAddict chapter 11 . 6/8
Thank you for this chapter...I love you again! I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT THEY KISSED IN FRONT OF EVERYONE ON PURPOSE! I'm SO happy! ;-D
AFourAddict chapter 10 . 6/8
OH!My!Gosh! I just knew it! Others were complaining before, but I knew it had been too easy so far! You just feel the need to reach in, grab our hearts, and squeeze really hard! lol I'm pretty sure that you really enjoy doing it too! (You know I love ya and all of your stories!) :-D
I can't believe that he is leaving! That's so sad! (I did love the riding lesson. And this chapter was FULL of kissing. It was SO sweet of you to give us all that fluff...get us all mushy before you crushed us!)
AFourAddict chapter 9 . 6/8
CRAP! So it was Kate that caught them...should have guessed! I really felt sorry for Jasper in this chapter. I felt like Bella was already ripping him apart, taking him down with her. I felt much better after she explained herself to him...kind of the reverse role, usually it's the male with the use and leave problem!
I'm so ready for this relationship to get started, even if it is hidden for now.
AFourAddict chapter 8 . 6/8
OH, I do feel like punching Bella sometimes...not here at the end of the chapter, when she allowed Jasper to kiss her. I know your writing quite well by now, and this angst is NOTHING! :-) Just when I really needed her to kiss him, she I'm happy! I'm glad that Bella told Jasper about her past.
Part of me is really glad that someone caught them kissing...if it's Alice, maybe she will finally stop throwing herself at Jasper, or maybe not!
Being caught should hopefully bring it all out in the open and then allow them to try out being together, but that would be too easy...wouldn't it? It's more likely to make Bella withdraw more.