Reviews for Shouldn't
Wow, this story was Perfect, because every one makes mistakes, the perfect person doesn't exist and talking about real people you can understand how important is forgive yourself before pretend to other people do for you.

By the way, I hated this Alice and finally I ended in love with this Jasper
Thanks for your time
PurplePhoenix89 chapter 1 . 1/24
so inlove with this story I honestly cany tell you how much I enjoyed reading this. and I am also in lobe with Jasper
AnotherGirlWithAStory chapter 19 . 2/24/2017
I was so shocked to see that you'd written this story! I read this one when it was finished I think in 2014 and I just remember loving it so much! I kinda squealed when I saw it again. It's just as good as I remember it being. I read some parts of the authors notes you wrote and I'm sorry you received so much complaints when writing this story.

Again, you're scarily good at taking characters and keeping them somewhat in character but still managing to make them believable in this new world with these different set of circumstances. It's really impressive! I really like the way you wrote Bella but especially Alice.

Overall, this fic is so good! I loved it then and I love it now!
AroonCat chapter 19 . 2/8/2017
Meeehhhh, where is the next and last chapter? I love this 3 so wonderfully written!
Guest chapter 19 . 9/15/2016
I just have to say... I am beyond happy I found this story. I have not put it down since starting it. It was captivating and sad and moving... I teared up at times and laughed so hard at other. It was amazing. I wish there could be a little more, just to see a glimps into their lives, but it was perfect.
strixy16 chapter 19 . 8/17/2016
Hi so my friend told me about your writing and I've been sort of Twilight obsessed lately so I read this entire thing in a day and it was wonderful I loved the whole thing. Your writing is wonderful and I can't wait to go and read more of it. Never thought I'd ship Bella and Jasper but the way you've written them is so unique from Twilight that it makes perfect sense. You did an amazing job remaking these characters as your own and I really did not want it to end. Thank you for writing this.
Guest chapter 19 . 5/24/2016
I found this so late. I usually don't read Bella/Jasper but I'm so glad I stumbled across this story. I laughed, I cried, my heart twisted in my chest, this story made me get those butterflies that Bella talks about. Everything was perfect. Thank you for writing this.
Bubblegum234 chapter 19 . 5/6/2016
I'm a teary mess right now; I hate that you do this to me.
I was really hoping you'd write some Clace some time soon as well. I mean I love your writing (which iswhy I read this despite never having touched The Twilight Saga in my life) and i wish you'd resume writing again.
charliebella chapter 19 . 4/26/2016
Wow simply heartbreakingly great. thank you. Needs to come with a tissue warning in the first chapter.

CottonKey chapter 19 . 3/22/2016
THIS STORY GAVE ME SO MANY FEELS! you hit all the spots perfectly. You had me so damn teary-eyed over Bella and Jasper's journey. Admittedly, I felt bad about Alice's that I do like her canon character but I also really love Bella/Jasper and usually fics with Bella/Jasper have her as an antagonist (which I usually don't care for but if done well, I can enjoy...just kind of messed up that you actually knew someone like that...ouch, ya know).
BeverleyBloggslove chapter 15 . 1/10/2016
why didnt you tell me... im sorry.
kselzer chapter 19 . 1/7/2016
Change the name and have this published. Cause damn it was an amazing emotional roller coaster.
blu dragon chapter 19 . 7/13/2015
This was such a good story. I really enjoyed it! I hope you write more jasper/bella pairing stories, they're my favorite from twilight.
jarindanielle chapter 19 . 6/29/2015 epilogue? :')
jarindanielle chapter 16 . 6/29/2015
I hope chick that you based Alice off of got her teeth kicked in...if not that nite, another day. When she least expected it. Hateful self...