Reviews for The Power of Play
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
I loved this! Omg it was so sweet and different how you did it from the OC's POV and everything! Boo writer's block, but I'm sure you'll get your full writing mojo back soon. I love your stories and we need to catch up! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
I. LOVE. NON-ROMANTIC OC. I LOVE THIRD PERSON PERSPECTIVE ON THE GUYS. OUSTIDER PERSPECTIVE. UNNMAED OC'S. 2ND PERSON DONE RIGHT. CHARACTER SKETCHES. All these are my FAVORITE THINGS. I. LOVE. THIS.

"You've been weak your whole life, and now, here in this new city, isn't any different." Powerful and real.

The progression of her tears is very believable.

"Just another Nobody that doesn't belong with the Somebodys." WOW Ingenius. I love that.

The guys were characterized excellently. I LOVE SEEING CHARACTERIZATIONS FROM OC'S. Ugh. I love it. So much.

Anyway, great job, great story. The only critique I would have would be that it was a tiny bit repetitious at parts. But I obviously loved. Loved the style and premis and writing and everything. :)
Doomedphsyx2030 chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
I've always imagined big time rush would be like that, both in the program and in real life! But me saying it like that sounds dumb :s lol
loving the story so far, is there going to be more? Can't wait to see how it goes