Reviews for Her Ghost Hides In My Mind
Deanna Castielle Winchester chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
I think I just died a little inside. Good job.
deanstheman chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Wow this was a fantastic piece! You captured both Sam and Dean so perfectly in that horrific, heartbreaking moment. Sam's pain and reluctance and how Madison's situation mirrors his in that season. Dean's desire to take this burden from his brother and his first glimpse of seeing Sam as a man and not the six-year-old kid he has always been able to protect and shield. Wonderful writing and a very touching piece.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Incredibly heart-wrenching interpretation of a heartbreaking episode.
Though I deeply disagree that Dean has any compassion or feelings whatsoever,, the rest of this is exceptional. My hands are still shaking as I type.
BlackIceWitch chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
I liked the drenching of emotion here, very crisp, vivid descriptions of the characters' states of mind and heart and the ongoing reiteration of Sam's fear, echoing madly in his head every time he looked at Madison. There are a few scenes in the show that almost demand this level of delving into the emotions, this is definitely one of them, both for Sam's feelings and for the conclusions he draws immediately and forever more. Not a surprise to him when Dean used the word 2 years later. Nice work on digging deep.
SPNReadingManiac chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
A really nice peek into both Sam and Dean's thoughts and emotions in this difficult scene, all very well-described and emotive without drifting off-track from what happened. The writing was evocative bringing the episode back to me vividly, and I liked the detail at the end. Great job!
MarleeJames chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
I really liked your use of emotion and description in this story, each word carefully chosen and detailing the characters inner-most thoughts and feelings. It gave the entire story a deep resonance, not only for what was happening but for what was coming. This is a harrowing scene even in the episode, you did a great job of bringing more to it than even the actors showed.