Reviews for Rebound
Flowerchild23 chapter 27 . 3/31
Lol that was funny. Love ur story.
Flowerchild23 chapter 10 . 3/31
lol. this is funny. the best way to get the absolute truth from someone is to either get them really really drunk or have them take strong pain meds or something that makes them loopy. Poor Liz and Embry. so much confusion so little time.
jurodgers chapter 26 . 11/13/2014
Wonderful and a great revenge ending! Awesome
gokatiego chapter 1 . 10/1/2014

I loved it (:
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 27 . 5/14/2014
Loved it!
Guest chapter 26 . 5/11/2014
I think it would be glorious to see how Liz tells Embry her eggo is preggo.
twihard104 chapter 26 . 5/10/2014
Yay! But so sad that it's over! :(
taoist elf chapter 26 . 5/9/2014
YAY! I loved the little cameo by "Roger" (bleh) A great revenge scene to end with as desert. You did a great job with the pacing and characters and making a OC relatable and likeable. I'm so glad they both got their HEA. Congrats on your first full fic! I'm so glad you decided to gift us with your writing. Your drabbles are just as smooth going down and I can't wait to see what you do with Seth.

Thanks so much for sharing this awesome ride.
Beaches of La Push chapter 26 . 5/9/2014
With everything else happening in the story, I had kind of forgotten that Liz had an ex-boyfriend in Texas. Nice job pulling it all together full-circle there for the end. I loved Embry calling him Rog. Burn!

This was a really fun story to read and review. If I was going to suggest an out-take, it would probably be a scene where Embry apologizes to Kim for yelling at her over the phone after he realizes that Liz has gone missing (Chapter 19). That might sound like a weird request, but just like seeing these big wolf-men handling babies makes me love them even more, so does a little, sincere groveling when they know that they have done something wrong. Besides, I’d like to see Jared snarling at Embry over Kim’s shoulder.

Good luck with the Seth story. See you there.
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 26 . 5/9/2014
Awwwww I loved it! It was amazing. Are you going to put Liz and Embry in your new story?
angelkit22 chapter 26 . 5/9/2014
But why stop there it leave openings like the wedding I want to read about there wedding and with seeing Roger it makes me feel like somethings going to happen like he's going to get mad and come after her cause he didn't get his way and it gives me a strange feeling of like someone that was friends with that clan that wanted to kill Liz finds him and he gets turned and goes for revenge or something where he just trust to get revenge cause he seems like the type of person that is use to getting his way and when he doesn't he gets revenge and it just the way u ended it makes it seen like there is more to tell and I personally think that it seems like there will be another book plus the way u Wright makes me feel like on in another world
angelkit22 chapter 25 . 5/8/2014
wtf you cant stop there and you cant have one chapter left you need more chapters drag it out bring the volturi into it have some one get married something and why leave at that its to cliffy i want to know more whats next whats going to happen uggggggg im dieing of suspence over here
angelkit22 chapter 22 . 5/8/2014
omg i cant wait to read the next chapter but sadly i have to take a break cause company just got here i love this story XD