Reviews for Rebound
Lisamalvina chapter 27 . 7/6
That was absolutely wonderful! Thank you for writing this!
Allimba chapter 27 . 1/29/2016
Love it!
jetblack22 chapter 15 . 11/5/2015
0 oo
FlowerChild23 chapter 27 . 3/31/2015
Lol that was funny. Love ur story.
FlowerChild23 chapter 10 . 3/31/2015
lol. this is funny. the best way to get the absolute truth from someone is to either get them really really drunk or have them take strong pain meds or something that makes them loopy. Poor Liz and Embry. so much confusion so little time.
jurodgers chapter 26 . 11/13/2014
Wonderful and a great revenge ending! Awesome
gokatiego chapter 1 . 10/1/2014

I loved it (:
Love.Fiction.2017 chapter 27 . 5/14/2014
Loved it!
Guest chapter 26 . 5/11/2014
I think it would be glorious to see how Liz tells Embry her eggo is preggo.
twihard104 chapter 26 . 5/10/2014
Yay! But so sad that it's over! :(
taoist elf chapter 26 . 5/9/2014
YAY! I loved the little cameo by "Roger" (bleh) A great revenge scene to end with as desert. You did a great job with the pacing and characters and making a OC relatable and likeable. I'm so glad they both got their HEA. Congrats on your first full fic! I'm so glad you decided to gift us with your writing. Your drabbles are just as smooth going down and I can't wait to see what you do with Seth.

Thanks so much for sharing this awesome ride.
Beaches of La Push chapter 26 . 5/9/2014
With everything else happening in the story, I had kind of forgotten that Liz had an ex-boyfriend in Texas. Nice job pulling it all together full-circle there for the end. I loved Embry calling him Rog. Burn!

This was a really fun story to read and review. If I was going to suggest an out-take, it would probably be a scene where Embry apologizes to Kim for yelling at her over the phone after he realizes that Liz has gone missing (Chapter 19). That might sound like a weird request, but just like seeing these big wolf-men handling babies makes me love them even more, so does a little, sincere groveling when they know that they have done something wrong. Besides, I’d like to see Jared snarling at Embry over Kim’s shoulder.

Good luck with the Seth story. See you there.
Love.Fiction.2017 chapter 26 . 5/9/2014
Awwwww I loved it! It was amazing. Are you going to put Liz and Embry in your new story?