Reviews for What To Do
7Star chapter 9 . 11/17/2005
ops,3 years's passed...no doubt you will not write,but I really like your work.
Eden chapter 9 . 4/8/2003
Hi this is the first time I come across this one. Unfortunately you didn't finish it. Is there any chance that you pick this back up and end it because it is a very good story AND you ended with a clifhanger that keeps you longing for more. So please reconcider and end this story. I suppose schoolcamp is over :)
fichic chapter 9 . 3/21/2003
m so good! please finish!

chlo
LatinChik chapter 8 . 10/22/2002
Fantastic...as always. Hope you have a nice time in camp. How did clarissa heal so quickly?

Also i loved Max answers to white "Brush your teeth, Bite me..."
Sundance99 chapter 9 . 10/7/2002
You should definitly keep writing, maybe taking a break and working on another story will give you an idea of where to take this next. It usually works for me.
Riley15 chapter 9 . 10/6/2002
you better finish this story. Granted i just started reading it today, but it's good, very good.

all the charcaters are true. Not like others where they make max come off whiney, logan a big geek, and alec not the arrogent fun-loving rogue that he is.

So PLEASE finish it. if you could, e-mail it to me:
Synthera chapter 9 . 10/6/2002
Please don't stop this story! I look forward to the chapters! Please?
RPGirl2 chapter 8 . 10/6/2002
This story is so good, but did you have to end in a cliffy? But at least I have hope becuase you can't have a Max/Alec story without Max alive. Great job though. I can't wait for the next chatper.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/6/2002
Okay, you can't stop there. That would be just plain evil. This is a really good

story and I really really would like it if you continued. Please?

-Andrea
claudia chapter 9 . 10/6/2002
This is a great story, you have to go on. Please! I really want to know what happens next, you can't just leave it hanging in the air like that. I'm on the edge of my seat!

Keep up the excellent work!

Claudia
panda007 chapter 8 . 10/3/2002
NOOOOO why did you stop? please continue is 3 days already [hehhe]...I was right, great chapter, update soon, great job
b l a c k r o s e 9 chapter 8 . 10/3/2002
THIS IS GREAT! POST MORE SOON!

ME
panda007 chapter 7 . 10/3/2002
wow, Did Zero put a bug on Max?ummmmm...good chapter, update soon, keep the good work
Lyla chapter 6 . 9/30/2002
great story! i'm a little surprised that clarissa doesn't know that alec is 494 and the mission went off, but whatever. i can't wait to find out what happens next! interesting twist with white.

btw, dix is the smart transgen with the lumpy white head and glasses and luke is the tunnel-digger
LatinChik chapter 6 . 9/30/2002
Dragonfaerie, This chapter was awesome, i really enjoyed it. Love Clarisse and alec together, so great, please keep going

glad you liked my idea ;-)