Reviews for Somewhere I Have Never Travelled
Sparky She-Demon chapter 12 . 8/8
Favorite chapter. Loved the conversation about the harem. I could hear BC saying those lines. Good work!
This is the chapter I quit reading. It's not grammatical error, it's blah error. The last few chapters has been a bunch of making out and sex and thats kinda it...I kept reading thinking, well it can't keep going like this it's gotta go somewhere? But the plot developement seems to have hit a wall and I've ran out of reading patience. Sorry I'm out.
kikyosux93 chapter 17 . 3/7
Your lemon chapter is really good for it being your irst time
Nubian Queen chapter 26 . 1/11
I have loved this story for awhile but I CANNOT remember if I said how much I love this chapter. This just exemplifies your AWESOMENESS! I love how you tied Harewood into this story. Frankly, it now makes a hella lot more sense as to how and why he picked him to carry out his plan. Yet another reason why you are my headcanon for STID. Everything that happens here, from the Macheavellian planning to the romance is so perfectly portrayed. I think what makes it and the whole story really, is your absolutely spot on characterization of Khan and Marcus. You have their voices to a tee and everyone of the characters that revolve around them are so fleshed out that the mind absolutely sees this happening. I feel as if I am watching a movie as I read, which, to me, is the epitome of a well written story. I love you, I love this and if you ever write origfinal fix, please msg me cuz I know it would be awesome and I would so be a fangirl...(not like I'm not already...:))
Evil Rabbit chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
Brilliant! The story and your writing are just brilliant! I enjoyed very chapter. Thank you so much! Havent been so into a fanfiction since so long!
braxy29 chapter 34 . 7/31/2015
omg! what a conclusion! i have been on such a rollercoaster finishing up these last few chapters, and really at a loss for words. not only so well written, but one of the most interesting stories plot-wise i've read on a very long time! i loved the incredible tension and intrigue, and you sustained and built it over the course of so many chapters. just really can't say enough good things about your work, i'm just scratching the surface here...

i'm so looking forward to your sequel. thank you for a brilliant read! 3
phoenixJ chapter 33 . 7/22/2015
I need to know what happens next!
drcys chapter 34 . 7/15/2015
This was such a delightful and thrilling read. I don't even know where to start. For the first time in what felt like ages, a fanfiction on this website managed to capture me completely. Not even going to lie, it held me in its grasp so tightly that I think I left my bed maybe a total of two times today. I just could not be pulled away from my phone until I'd finished this story.

Your portrayal of the canon characters was absolutely great, as well as the one of your very own creation. She's one of the very few OFCs I've come across that I thoroughly enjoyed. You weren't trying to create a perfect Mary Sue character, as so many tend to do nowadays, and for that, I must thank you.

I cannot wait to read how this story continues and hope it won't be long until it does. 3

In the meantime, though, I'll make sure to check out your other stories, as you seem to write just the right couples for the right fandoms.

Congrats, you're stuck with me for a recurring reader now. Haha.

- drcys

P.S. Not a native speaker, so if there's any weirdly phrased sentences: I blame it fully on that. :-D
multipazz chapter 33 . 6/23/2015

*catches breath*

furiosaMadMax chapter 34 . 6/13/2015
You are simply amazing. This story has been so incredibly good! Your writing is fantastic. Needless to say I'll be eagerly waiting for that sequel!
Hazel2468 chapter 30 . 6/13/2015
Oh. My. GOD. You are AMAZING and I love this! I was NOT expecting anything that happened in this chapter... Awesome! I can't wait to read more and see what you come up with next! Keep up the outstanding work! You rock!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
I've been reading this at Archive of our Own! So enjoyed this. I swear I don't know if I can hold out for the sequel. LOL!
enp chapter 34 . 6/10/2015
Loved the story and can't wait for the sequel!
Guest chapter 33 . 6/10/2015
I cried
Sloane Raine chapter 33 . 6/9/2015
I loved reading this story so much! It was so good and really kept me guessing as to what would happen to Rebecca and Khan next! I can't wait to read the sequel!