Reviews for Somewhere I Have Never Travelled
daveyJones chapter 18 . 5/3
Amazing. Absolutely love how keep both characters so in character, but at the same time there is character growth in both of them.
"Remember what it is and what it isn't, but make the most of it" That was wonderful. She is such a realist. But, I'm happy she's willing to try to get something good out of the whole thing.
Khan getting so mad every time Marcus is mentioned is fantastic. It makes so much sense that he just cannot see past his rage towards the man.
Uh oh! Damn shit is really about to hit the fan. I wonder what she wrote in the notebook.
Kureiji-Kurai chapter 31 . 4/30
Noooo! I was not mentally or emotionally prepared for that this chapter! I was prepared for it in the next and now I'm very stressed! I almost screamed! And I was in a crowded place so that would have been interesting.
However,I must congratulate you on a glorious twist! Beautifully done! Gorgeous as always! You make us all ready to sell a kidney for the next chapter! I have been waiting on pins and needless for the way this would inevitably go wrong, and here it is! I'm in love with the chapter as always! Though, blast it Khan, you bloody well should have listened to her!
daveyJones chapter 17 . 4/26
I think it's wonderful how you made Rebecca be so hard and distrustful when regarding emotions. It's completely understandable. It's also quite ironic that she's the one with so much worries, and he's the one that's quite certain of what he wants (or that's what it looks like, at least).
And, they're both so sexy and hot. Lovely.
daveyJones chapter 16 . 4/26
Wonderful chapter! Love all the details of her escape. Love her rambling thoughts, they're funny and very believable.
Rebecca getting some payback on Allen was terrific.
Also, Marcus is a fantastic villain. There's enough humanity left in him to make you feel that he could have been such a great leader, instead of a power hungry bastard.
Poodle warriors chapter 31 . 4/25
Amazing chapter! So well done :) can't wait to see what Marcus has to say next!
daveyJones chapter 15 . 4/22
Awesome! And I admire Duval's patience with Allen. I think I would have just locked her up in a cage until the job was done.
Sloane Raine chapter 31 . 4/22
OH MY GOD?! I'm hoping he just found them all cuddled together and that's all, but I feel like that'd be too good to be true...The suspense is killing me! Update again soon please!
Jordy Trent chapter 31 . 4/22
Always delighted to see a new chapter of this brilliant fic. It's really interesting to follow the story as it gets closer and closer to ST:ID and see how you're skilfully tying everything in. I'm really curious as to what happens to Rebecca, since she obviously isn't around for the events of the movie.
Good job on the technical elements of their plan - it's all quite complex and I think I'd have struggled to think of all the necessary things if I were writing.
Just had a thought - I hope Admiral Marcus wasn't watching them over a video feed there at the end. Ewwwww.
efearthling chapter 31 . 4/22
... Oh crap. I hope Marcus just believes this is her doing what he asked and he doesn't know about the torpedoes even though he does have to learn about them sometime. Will you be covering ST:ID in this fic or will it be a sequel? :)
Sam chapter 31 . 4/22
Oh no! Things are about to get real! :0 I loved every word of it and I cant wait for the next one.
stormtrooper1 chapter 31 . 4/21
omg! the most evil cliffhanger ever! This story is beyond awesome.
Nubian Queen chapter 31 . 4/21
OH. Mah. GAWD!
Why, whenever Marcus hits the scene, do I just get the feeling of simultaneous hell breaking loose and $#&* hitting the fan? EVERY. SINGLE. TIME?
Probably because it does.
I'm with Rebecca tho, if it's goin Too perfect...somethin is fixing to cluck the heck up.
I am standing on a knife edge now waiting to see what happens next. I just have this deep seated feeling that something drastic is going to happen to our favorite snarky Cajun.
And I can't wait to see what it will be!
Oh shit Oh shit Oh shit Oh shit! I wasn't expecting this to happen after sex
Muirgen79 chapter 31 . 4/21
I really really hope that those two have an escape route planned because Marcus does not tolerate betrayal to well. I am going to be on pins waiting until the next chapter because of this.