Reviews for Friend or Foe?
Justin Wolf chapter 12 . 7/29/2014
Very nice! Im glad to see someone can make a good Swat Kats fanfic without screwing up.
Bravo Five stars :D
Ryder-Hunter chapter 12 . 6/15/2014
I love the this chapter. I really would like a sequel.

Some ideas ;
1. Telling James's role in being a SWAT Kat.
2. How T-Bone likes the new turbokat.
3. Maybe even telling what director Bulldog told Feral after James left the office.

I have a few more ideas. Let me know if you wanna hear them. Thanks.
Cody Furlong chapter 12 . 6/14/2014
Nice, I hope there going to be a sequall, so we can see what they do with their new jet.
Kusa chapter 12 . 6/14/2014
Well. I'm not usually fond of stories that mix different worlds like that together. But you actually managed to pull it off rather well, so I'm impressed.

I actually enjoyed this story.

As for ideas for the sequel? No idea at this time, might wreck my mind and send you a pm if any decent ideas come across.
Trekker77 chapter 12 . 6/14/2014
I would like to see James and the SWAT Kats take on all the other Omegas, yes! Maybe now that Razor and T-bone are allies of the United States, they won't be considered vigilantes anymore, but an official force backed by the US military. Feral wouldn't like that, but who cares? Hahaha! Just my thoughts, great story!
Trekker77 chapter 11 . 4/10/2014
HAHA! Steele, you creep! You'll be very lucky if James doesn't kill you right now! Thanks for updating, I'm looking forward to the final chapter!
D. Raines chapter 10 . 1/16/2014
I'm a bit late. Anyway, there are good things and bad things about this fic as of Ch10.

Good: Amazing storyline. Glad to see Xian dead, and glad to see James help the SWAT Kats. They should trust him now.

Bad: Grammatical structure leaves a lot to be desired. In most chapters, I had a difficult time following along initially, and had to re-read many sections. For example, there should be one character that has dialogue in each paragraph. Also, the nation that contains MegaKat City wasn't specified, which left me confused through all 10 chapters.

Overall, I can read around the issues and find it enjoyable. Work on grammar for future chapters and it'll be perfect.
Cody Furlong chapter 10 . 12/30/2013
Ok nice chapter, loved the suspense, however they don't wear space suits, they're called flight suits.
Trekker77 chapter 10 . 12/30/2013
Haha, I knew the SWAT Kats would help James put that creep Xian out for good! He was sure a nasty, cold hearted villain. I think Razor and T-bone can be assured that James will be on their side, and tell Feral the truth about Xian and Dark Kat's alliance.
Cody Furlong chapter 9 . 12/29/2013
Well, looks like things are coming to a head, as for what will happen... I'm thinking fighting, maybe the Swat Kats and the CIA agent getting hurt a bit more, but in the end the Swat Kats would prove that they're not idiots as the CIA agent thinks, and prove themselves that they're not a threat, but might actually be useful.
The Wandering Wolve chapter 9 . 12/29/2013
It's getting interesting. I think one of the heroes will end up dead before this story is over. Good job, your writing is excellent.
Trekker77 chapter 9 . 12/29/2013
Well, the plot thickens! I wish the SWAT Kats and James would stop fighting each other, and combine their efforts against Xian, before he blows Callie's brains out. As to how I think this is going to end, I haven't the foggiest, just update soon!
Trekker77 chapter 8 . 12/21/2013
Um, guys, James is on your side, he just stopped Xian from shooting you! Oh well, they'll find that out and more when the agent wakes up. GREAT STORY!
Cody Furlong chapter 8 . 12/18/2013
Woot! Good Chapter, can't wait to see the next one and see what happens. I do hope that at least one of the boys got at least a tiny bit injured in that fight.
Trekker77 chapter 7 . 11/24/2013
Yikes, this Xian creep is 100 times worse than any Omega, I hope Agent McClaw can get to Jake and Chance before he does! Great writing!