Reviews for Desire
Denisu Ansho chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
I notice that you have some grammatical errors, but regardless of that, you surpassed my expectations, my classmate. You're better at writing lemons than I thought. I couldn't keep a straight face. I was all like "WHAT THE F-!" The first goal in writing a lemon is to keep your readers excited and tense. You succeeded in reaching that goal. XD.
Dusk Mind chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
I really liked this. It was really natural and well written, good work.
ANONYMOUS chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
I really like this story. They seem in character, especially Kent. My real problem with it is some of the words and grammar used (warmness? Why not "warmth"). All in all, it comes off as very tender and romantic and I enjoyed it immensely.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
There are some awkward phrases here and there, but few and it's not worth making a big deal out of. I'm with your other reviewer, this is an excellent lemon overall!
Dead Resoleon chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Without a doubt, I can honestly say...this is...the absolute best fic I have ever seen from you yet! Love the pacing and love the feelings you portrayed from them. Like seriously, the descriptions in this were awesome as was the whole scene. Although sex is hard to write, I think you did a good job describing the scene with as much detail as you can. You know I can't say enough about the job you did with this. You worked hard on it and I can see it.

Keep writing, partner!