Reviews for The Council of Darkness
SpencerDorman chapter 12 . 9/20
I love the story, and I can't wait to read more.
Onto the review (this is probably going to be kinda short, because I'm not in the mood to write a really long one):
I think 20x power under a full moon is absolutely ridiculous. If that's how powered up Artemis is, she would be able to take on the entire Olympian Council easily during a full moon. What would be best is to just say that they are strongest during the full moon, when their senses are strongest and their abilities and reflexes are enhanced.
I'm really interested to find out more about the history between Artemis and Percy. Something obviously happened, and it was obviously a very important moment, and I really want to know what it is.
I've always hated it when someone puts numbers where they don't belong. For instance, on the "power levels" of someone. They are not a machine, and they do not have a quantifiable amount of energy. Given enough motivation or incentive, and someone will keep going long after they should have been dead, while others will stop the minute they get tired. It just doesn't work to put numbers where they don't belong, and the power/energy level is certainly one of them.
Finally, these beings that Percy kills with Skia, what exactly does that do. Obviously, the blade absorbs some of their essence and gets a cool design based on who it absorbed from, but does it also gain absolutes of that being? And are these acquired abilities only available for Percy to use when wielding Skia, or can he use them anytime?
SpencerDorman chapter 4 . 9/18
I love the story so far, but I want to say something before I continue reading. I hate it when people make Artemis out to be so naive that she has apparently never seen a male being heartbroken by a female, let alone in a world where Aphrodite and her daughters exist. Or females committing vile acts just as males do, for that matter. I think it would be more appropriate for Artemis to say something like "It always saddens me to see that some females are capable of stooping to the level of males and committing the same vile acts as them." I mean, come on, she's lived for thousands of years in a world where Aphrodite and her daughters exist. It'd be pretty damn near impossible to not have seen a female break a mans heart or committing some other vile act. Anyways, I'll get back to reading now.
Artemisisboss chapter 12 . 6/21
hilarious (i think thats how u spell it). You are a really good writer, hurry up and write the next chapter i really can not wait.
He had to hold the sky for 1 year, WHAT THE HELL?
That means that Atlas is free.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/15/2015
What happened between Percy and Artemis
Mizari Anoti chapter 12 . 8/26/2015
what if percy is captured...?
Guest chapter 12 . 8/8/2015
Have Percy fight the hunters then have to go to camp half blood to face his friends
Fujin no kaze chapter 12 . 7/29/2015
Pretty good story. Hope you continue
GentleRage chapter 12 . 7/20/2015
• Boreas is a trickster when fighting
• Percy gets wounded in the fight
• helps the Hunters and wins but is so tired/spent that he collapses.
•hunt cares for him (partially under Artemis's orders)
• Thalia is there when he wakes up and forces him to explain what has been going on with him
•she likes him a bit?
•Recovers and helps the hunt a little
Tartarus13 chapter 12 . 7/20/2015
Percy becomes a clown-fish like a actual clown mixed with fish like a Centaur but with the fish and the clown
lumix68 chapter 12 . 7/18/2015
I got a story
It is where Percy after the sea of monster tells Zeus that he should prepare for war and should get the gods to train there children for the Titan war. Percy should also be blessed by all the gods. He should also fail to save Zoe so he go into a depression stage and only train to get strong so it doesn't happen again. Please make it a Percy and Artemis pairing
JustLucky05 chapter 11 . 7/15/2015
Nice chapter! I loved the update. I can't wait to see the next confrontation. Keep up the great work!
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 11 . 7/15/2015
Great chapter here!
SilentSniper05 chapter 10 . 7/1/2015
Great story one of the best I've read but got confused around chapters 5-8 keep up the great work
JustLucky05 chapter 10 . 7/1/2015
I just found your story and I love it. I can't wait to read more, Great Job!