Reviews for The Importance of Being Sam
Jenjoremy chapter 1 . 3/27
Ummm. Okay. Gonna confess that I read this by mistake without checking out the warning. I was on a roll with your stuff. It was a great story...until the end. I'm now quite traumatized. You kind of left it uncertain. PLEASE redeem the story, and my heart, by adding another chapter where Dean figures out what's going on and finds Sammy just in time. Please?
IrishNun chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
“He already knew the supernatural properties of salt and iron and silver.”
Ha! If only chemistry was that easy. We’d all be doing it. Nice work.
Odd ending though. Seems like there should be more...
RainbowBetty chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
"The trunk of the Impala could accommodate weapons, extra gasoline, rock salt, stolen hotel towels, a first aid kit, and a suit for Dad to wear when he needed to look like somebody he wasn't, but there was no room for things like novels, or tapes that weren't Dean's, or the rock Sam had picked up at a river that one day he and Dean had spent splashing and playing around in the water like the kids they were. Sam knew it was a sedimentary rock, but he hadn't said anything about it, because, well."

There is something about that image of little Sam leaving behind a single rock that just says so much. There wasn't room in the Impala for anything nonessential. There wasn't room for anything *Sam.*

"Sam wondered sometimes why he couldn't be one of the people who got saved, at least for a little while"

OH SAM