Reviews for Sonic Quest
Joey Simmons chapter 4 . 6/9/2015
You're a really great writer! I'm really inspired by this, and I would like to help you turn this into a big time Hollywood moovie! Please! Thanks! Here's my card! ( .Y .) Hahaha! that's not a card! that's boobies! ha ! I fooldde you!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
I cried when Knuckles did that one thing and stuff happened and I was sad. I'm hungry I am going to make a sandwhich. But I'm all out of cheese. So I cannot make a cheese sandwhich. But I do have some butter so I can make a butter sandwich Butf the butter is raw how can I milk the butter with a cheese grater when I have no soup for the lasagn. Oh my life is so troubled. I shall go make a sandwhich to ease my suffering but wait I don't have any cheese,or sandwhich. Can anybody Spare a sandwhich!
Dr. Robtnokkntik chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
You may have some spelling errors and a few plot holes, but otherwise this was an enjoyable read.
Pikasprey-V chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
I'm laughing my ass off at all the people who don't realize that all of your stories are trolls.
Blanic chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
This story went too fast.
ABCSKW123-IX chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
This could have been a good story, but there are simply TOO MANY MISTAKES and almost no details. The mistakes are super distracting and makes this look really messy. It was pretty obvious that you typed it in a hurry. It was a wasted opportunity. You should rewrite this with less mistakes and more details and make it a little longer.
Kegger98 chapter 1 . 9/18/2013