Reviews for Sebastian Come Home
Enter the Clara counterpart
D.J. Scales chapter 6 . 10/19/2015
Nice job
Mary Rose chapter 13 . 3/25/2014
Did you have a different version of this story not complete here at one time? I could have sworn I read something with that title but a different premise. Oh, well. I liked this one. I'm glad everything worked out. Good to see Alexandra cares about Sebastian as more than just someone to do her dirty work. I wouldn't have believed it. hehehehehe
Guest Alejandra chapter 13 . 10/5/2013
I agree with my sister, this was simply amazing. No one writes better stories for Hanna-Barbera cartoons like you. Not only did Sebastian make a great new friend, but he got to stay with his family. At least he will never run away from home again.
Guest Melissa chapter 13 . 10/5/2013
Thank goodness everything worked out! At least Franky wasn't upset when he realized he couldn't keep Sebastian. Besides he would get a cat of his own someday. One who's as loyal and brave as Sebastian. Alexandra is finally happy again, along with everyone else. This was very cool, and I hope Sebastian will introduce everyone to Franky someday.
Guest Alejandra chapter 12 . 10/4/2013
Alexandra really needs to express her feelings better. I know Sebastian is leaving for noble reasons this time, but it's still sad that he's leaving. How will things turn out with Franky?
Guest Melissa chapter 12 . 10/4/2013
Just when Alexandra is happy again, Sebastian announces that he's going to live with Franky. Mr. Cabot just doesn't understand the value of an animal. Pretty great going away party though. Alexandra is serious denial about Sebastian again.
Guest Alejandra chapter 11 . 10/3/2013
Poor Sebastian. He's caught between his oldest friends, and someone he's helped get better. At least it's clear now that everyone loves and misses him.
Guest Melissa chapter 11 . 10/3/2013
The rest of the gang are really starting to miss Sebastian. If they only knew of his feelings right now. At least Franky was kind enough to give Sebastian a choice, like Lila did with Snoopy. Hopefully everything will work out.
Guest Alejandra chapter 10 . 10/2/2013
Yeah, Franky is a good kid. But will happen when the hospital finds out about Sebastian? Sebastian just has to come home, or Alexandra will be even worse than she is now. Mr. Cabot obviously doesn't know how to deal with this kind of situation.
Guest Melissa chapter 10 . 10/2/2013
Sebastian sure is enjoying him time with Franky. Franky gave him a good name, unlike everyone else. Alexandra's even worse than she was before. How can Mr. Cabot even suggest that they get a replacement cat? You can't just forget about your lifelong friend.
Guest Alejandra chapter 9 . 10/1/2013
I agree with my sister. This is so sad, but sweet. Never thought I'd see Sebastian act so noble to someone else. I'm also curious about why Franky is in the hospital. Alexandra can't worry too much, her cat is fine now.
Guest Melissa chapter 9 . 10/1/2013
At least Sebastian is comforting Franky during his time of need. What exactly is wrong with Franky? Alexandra is a total train wreck right now. She even admitted that something was her fault! So this takes place just before Franky and his friends become the Impossibles, since he's a teenager while in the hospital.
Guest Alejandra chapter 8 . 9/30/2013
I agree with my sister about Alexandra. I never thought she'd feel real sadness. But now that Sebastian is gone, she's truly miserable. I hope they find him soon.