Reviews for Pikachu Tales
Gs33022 chapter 311 . 2/19
Nice chapter!
Sakura Bum chapter 1 . 11/25/2020
Ash owes me money. I love this story. I showed it to my boyfriend who has eight dicks, and also to my grandmother, Harry Styles and they both loved it too.
euojoukjoykjyuokjokjojkokyokjo chapter 1 . 9/5/2020
Oh god, shippjng fics. a never ending shithole of petty arguments. You should be ashamed of yourself for making this.
seanearlvillar1008 chapter 13 . 8/6/2020
Never judged? Lets just forget about the first episode of the anime shall we!
Richmountain112 chapter 1 . 3/18/2020
Team Rocket never escaped with anything in almost all media...
But there was one occasion that they escaped with something... And a lot of stuff, too!
It's a PAW Patrol story titled 'The Accident'.
Some wack-o's think it's a PAW Patrol-only story, But I think that Ember gal is Jessie in a disguise, with James and Meowth behind-the-scenes. At the end of Chapter 20, Team Rocket reveals themselves to Chase and Marshall.
Northstar Pokeshipper chapter 261 . 12/18/2019
Congratulations! This story officially has 1,00,000 words!
Northstar Pokeshipper chapter 260 . 12/11/2019
One more chapter until you hit the 1M word mark!
Pokeshipping Fun2021 chapter 255 . 11/6/2019
Nice chapter see u later Partner see ya!
Gs33022 chapter 1 . 10/23/2019
To AshXMay is Canon people:

The spamming and name-calling in your "review" was totally unnecessary and uncalled for. People have the right to like whatever shipping's they do so choose. So, not to be rude, if you don't like a shipping, don't read the story, then move on and go away yourself.

To AmyBieberKetchum (the author):

These are some very good one-shots! The dedication to this piece of work is absolutely amazing, and I can only admire you for it! Keep up the great work! :)
IanAlphaAxel chapter 252 . 10/16/2019
Awesome chapter! :)
Omg chapter 1 . 8/29/2019
Are the chapter names a F.r.i.e.n.d.s reference?
The last dragon chapter 1 . 3/21/2019