Reviews for BtVS: The College Years
This story was wonderful. I know it was written a long time ago, so there isn't a chance of a sequel...which is too bad.
pierceangelus chapter 39 . 9/19/2014
This was a good AU for Buffy and Angel :) I hope you continue the story :)
Ejsmommy chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Can you do a sequel? Please? Pretty please? I'm an absolute fan of your writing. And it would be unbelievably cruel if you don't do a sequel.
RevDorothyL chapter 39 . 8/30/2012
Really interesting and engrossing AU of season 4 (without some of the unnecessary heart-ache and mutual blaming along the way).

I can't help wondering what happened to Spike, and even entertained the crazy thought that Angel had somehow had Spike's soul restored (thus explaining his comment about making Spike WISH he was dead). However, it seems like that's not part of this story after all, eh?
GNatGirl13 chapter 38 . 8/27/2012
No sequel? but... :(
GNatGirl13 chapter 39 . 8/27/2012
AAAaahhhh! : )
Connor?
GNatGirl13 chapter 28 . 8/24/2012
Finally!
GNatGirl13 chapter 16 . 8/24/2012
what went wrong was the passion. They can meet in combat but the slayer's passion belongs elsewhere. Combat and passion must join before the slayer and the huntsman can be together...which I hope happens soon!
GNatGirl13 chapter 14 . 8/24/2012
or the missing thing keeping them apart will arrive and put everything together
GNatGirl13 chapter 6 . 8/24/2012
Boys! Never see what is right in front of them, do they?
GNatGirl13 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
oOOo!
tinka0234 chapter 39 . 10/20/2011
OMG i can't believe you stopped there! this was a great fic. could have done with a few more B/A non-fighty moments but thats just my opinion ;)

i do so hope you continue this, although you haven't updated anything in a long while so i doubt you will but i can still hope!
ashes at midnight chapter 28 . 9/4/2010
i knew this was going to happen! I recon that Angel is now the huntsman!
slayer chapter 39 . 3/29/2010
love the fic i was hoping there would be a sequel but its been years since this fic had any updates i really hope you decide to continue it even though its been years xx
The Sailor Earth chapter 39 . 3/22/2010
I was just rereading this story and realized I never reviewed it before. I absolutly love it. And I know its been awhile, but I'm hoping that someday you might come up with a sequel, because I would love to see your take on season 5 with the whole Angel Huntsman thing thrown in and the SDO too. Anyway keep up the good work.