Reviews for Behind the Wall
Sunny-nn chapter 2 . 6/24/2014
Woooooohooooo next chapter pleaseeee!
Sunny-nn chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Thus is just too cuteeeee! I loved the way Levi jealous...
kikijrv chapter 2 . 6/10/2014
I almost started crying when I saw when this was last updated but even if it ends there it was so worth the read. This Levi is a masterpiece. I am honestly terrified of him and everything he does from his body language and what he says makes me so uncomfortable (in a good way). I had to take a couple of breaks reading because he was just so...so...INTENSE. I have no idea what word to use to describe this (because I can assure it will fall short) but I just want to let you know that this was fantastic. Also I love how Armin (my fav character and here I am enjoying him getting molested, shame on me) is absolutely terrified of Levi but he knows what is happening. I could not feel more sorry for him but he is strong and I can't wait to see how this will change him. I could keep going and going but it's really hard for me to sort out my thoughts in English.
CALIC0 chapter 2 . 3/4/2014
update, please...
Guest chapter 2 . 2/25/2014
Oooh please update soon its been awhile
JustAhReader chapter 2 . 1/15/2014
C-cliff?! Woahhhh, I'm crying! Please continue this great work soon.
Monkey D. Luffy chapter 2 . 1/2/2014
OMF NO WHY CLIFFHANGER NOT ALLOWED
Taesis chapter 2 . 10/3/2013
Boo a cliffhanger! Good job so far I'm really enjoying it! Please update soon..
Xiao Fu chapter 2 . 10/3/2013
What a horrible cliffhanger. Why would you do this to me, a valued reader?
kaitlynnarlert chapter 2 . 9/28/2013
XxkikisapphireluvxX chapter 2 . 9/27/2013
please write more! :D
ACCOUNTHASDIED chapter 2 . 9/25/2013
That last line! ;3;

OMG! I'm in love with this story, I loved this chapter. You did an amazing job, please update soon, but for now I'll wait. Have a lovely day!
Tenshi no Nanimo chapter 2 . 9/25/2013
Thank you for your fast update (and for replying to my review)! This chapter is so awesome! Though I'm kind of scared for Armin because of your disclaimer that their relationship is going to be a little cruel at the start; however, I am sure that it'd only make the plot more interesting! Can't wait for the next chapter where Levi will *hopefully* have his wicked ways with Armin!
Jester310 chapter 2 . 9/24/2013
Omg. This is totally OFA ak.a Over Flowing Awesomeness. Just when I thought the first chapter is great, the second one is just simply better and of course, more awesome. Oh wow, I use the word 'awesome' quite alot today huh.
Anyway, back to the topic. Noooooo! Armin! !run! Flee! Crap, now that you our dear coporal won't be as sweet as people expected, I just hope he doesn't break Armin too much. *shiver*

Still, good job for being awesome. I hope that you would continue being an awesome author and write yet another awesome chapter. Peace and out.
LordOfTheWest chapter 2 . 9/24/2013
Levi moves fast huh? Great chapter! I'm happy to see this update and I cannot wait for the next one! Please update soon!