Reviews for Pterois & Betta
KrystalINSANEGirl chapter 5 . 6/25/2014
love the story so far! :D please update soon! :D
Amethyste Noire chapter 5 . 11/13/2013
I do hope you continue this! I want to know how Danny got into his situation! Who were those people at the end of this chapter? Also, Sam has a boyfriend right? I wonder who? They don't seen to have a very healthy relationship..
I want to know everything! But at the same time I'm fine with just Danny discovering this new world with Sam and them bonding and being cute and stuff. :)
allietheepic7 chapter 5 . 10/29/2013
vlad! i was wondering where you were!
AJ chapter 5 . 10/19/2013
Nice!
MushuFireLorde chapter 4 . 10/13/2013
AHAHA SWERMING TRERNKS
Guest chapter 4 . 10/10/2013
Yet again another nice chapter and Danny finally had his clothes, so great! Nice little touch of mystery and Bonding time so really nice chapter, so keep up the good work!
panfan87 chapter 4 . 10/10/2013
good for Lester :) Can't wait to see where this story goes. So far, it's really good, and nicely written. Keep up the good work!
The-Phantom-Charlotte chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
This is really good...
Fleurelise94 chapter 4 . 10/10/2013
I like it alot, hes learning to speak, walk and there sort of bonding i geuss but anyway you have left me gob smacked i really like this story I cant wait for the next chapter :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Guest chapter 3 . 10/6/2013
Nice chapter here and your Mer-logic is understandable, so nice work here. I am looking forward to reading about how they conquer the cliff and what happens afterwards, so Update soon if you can!
AJ chapter 3 . 10/5/2013
awesomeness! I totally understand that!