Reviews for The Dragon's Soldier
Trololololololol chapter 14 . 2/29
Haha, wow. That was a cliffhanger if I've ever seen one. Oh well. It's a great story and I love the concept behind it. The chapters are a bit hard to read when you switch POV, but from my understanding, rather than your fault in writing it's probably an update on that's screwed your lines.

Great story, highly recommended.

For those that's complaining (or rather begging) for more chapters, this author does have them. Not on this site though. Head on over to AO3, Archive of Our Own.
TheDoctor'sStrawberry chapter 14 . 1/7
winggirl6577 chapter 14 . 12/9/2015
This story is incredible! There's so much detail and background put into this and it makes the story absolutely wonderful. I hope this can still be continued and has not been forgotten.
RoxasAlexi19 chapter 14 . 9/22/2015
What. The. Hell. I want more! Please update, this story is amazing so far!
Darklife21 chapter 14 . 4/4/2015
OMG! This story is so awesome! You have to continue! Loved the plot line and character development of sherlock. Oh gosh i wonder what happened to mycroft..! I love this story! Hope its not abandoned.
Black-Luna chapter 14 . 12/31/2014
This story is getting interesting. Update soon!
FriedDeerInTheWoods chapter 14 . 10/13/2014
This is an absolutely wonderful and magnificent story with a very thought out world you have got going here.
That was why I was rather sad noting that it hadn't been updated for a while.
But then I noticed your top author note and thought I might as well check it out.
And then discovered there is MORE :D
But thank you for your wonderful work! I shall now go and enjoy more of it :)
Bluewingedbeast chapter 14 . 9/27/2014
D": I wanna moreeeeee
KallenTheNightSwan chapter 14 . 8/10/2014
Are you going to continue this story! It's magnificent! Very well written.
Zellona chapter 14 . 7/9/2014
Oh my god that chapter! This. Is. Awesome. I usually don't go in for these sorts of fanfictions because it's so different from the source material, but I made an exception here and I'm glad I did, because this may be the best story I've ever read on here, and I'm not a person who gives out empty praise. I'm not exaggerating when I say that this story has some of the best character developement, story line, and DRAGONS! The book excerpts at the beginning of each chapter fill me with nostalgia for a book called Dragonology that was my childhood obsession, so it makes me love this story even more.
Please update soon, I can't wait to read more of your story! (And don't even think about abandoning this story)

Guest chapter 14 . 7/7/2014
Oh wow oh wow oh wow! This is amazing! Thank you for bringing this to life!
kiras70 chapter 14 . 6/28/2014
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa poor sherlock, fantastic...
pleaseeeeeeee update soon.
Spades chapter 14 . 6/27/2014
Oh, please tell it doesn't end there. Please have more coming. Love dragon stories. Eager for this one to update. Please hurry.
darkryubaby chapter 10 . 6/18/2014
I want to read this cause it's such a great story plot but I fear this is a Johnlock story and I'm not a Johnlock fan so I'm going to stop for now and immerse myself in lots of lots of Sherlolly.
Formidable Rain chapter 14 . 6/7/2014
So I've been on a dragon kick for a while and remembered your fic, and thought I should give it a reread. I remember now why I liked it so much. Sigh. Are you going to update soon? Can I help in any way with editing or writers block?