Reviews for The Dragon's Soldier
kiras70 chapter 14 . 6/28/2014
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa poor sherlock, fantastic...
pleaseeeeeeee update soon.
Spades chapter 14 . 6/27/2014
Oh, please tell it doesn't end there. Please have more coming. Love dragon stories. Eager for this one to update. Please hurry.
darkryubaby chapter 10 . 6/18/2014
I want to read this cause it's such a great story plot but I fear this is a Johnlock story and I'm not a Johnlock fan so I'm going to stop for now and immerse myself in lots of lots of Sherlolly.
Formidable Rain chapter 14 . 6/7/2014
So I've been on a dragon kick for a while and remembered your fic, and thought I should give it a reread. I remember now why I liked it so much. Sigh. Are you going to update soon? Can I help in any way with editing or writers block?
Steanne chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
I believe you're being ripped off.

s/10288653/1
MIS-MATCHED SOCKS chapter 14 . 3/4/2014
This is amazing! I definitely stayed up too late reading this and I have work in the morning. So worth it.
A genius says chapter 14 . 2/21/2014
Wow. This is amazing. I'm not joking or exaggerating, this story is joint first in my list of favourite fanfictions.
This fanfiction is everything i would ever want in a fanfiction more. I'm begging you to carry it on and update soon.
Sherlock is spot on, John is spot on, the story plot is brilliant, your writing styles amazing.
I really could go on forever. I love how you have extracts of Mycroft's book at the start of each chapter, I adore chapter 14 as much as i adore every single chapter: alot.
I am most certainly pinning this to the start screen of my phone so I can check everyday for a new update without any trouble.
So, Thank You for creating this story, Well Done for creating and writing this story so brilliantly,
And please, PLEASE, update soon and trust that I will read and comment within a day, if you do.
In awe of your awesome,
SH
Zaerdra86 chapter 14 . 2/14/2014
Hmm, they passed huh? Well that's good I guess. Now it's off for flight training? That's going to be fun... especially if John is still afraid of heights like he was when a kid with last Christmas with his Mom. lol Can just see Sherlock being impatient to go flying high and fast but has to take it super slow and stay low to ground until John gets used to it, or Sherlock just has to pick him up in his claws and carry John like that so he doesn't faint and fall off his back early into the flight.
Blangel94 chapter 14 . 2/12/2014
Please update please update please update please update please update Please update Please update Please update Please update Please update Please update Please update Please update Please update Please update Please update Please update Please update Please update Please update Please update Please update Please update Please update Please update Please update Please update Please update Please update Please update Please update Please update Please update Please update Please update Please update.
Guest chapter 14 . 1/29/2014
Oh my gosh! Please continue!
AwesomeOliver chapter 14 . 1/28/2014
This is seriously amazing. One of the best written stories I've seen in a long while here on , and it's only the beginning of the story (or at least I hope it is). You have a knack for detail, you're great at portraying heartfelt moments, as well as intense moments.
And I LOVE your dragon society, it's very creative and well thought out. I was skeptical at the dragon-can-turn-human aspect, but you keep the nature of the dragons in the characters even when they're in their human form and I find that to be very realistic.
If you get anything out of this review, please let it be that you are an excellent writer, and you should by all means continue this story. Actually, rephrased, PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY! Seriously, you can't show talent like this and leave us hanging. Because this story is awesome :)
earthgirl3015 chapter 14 . 1/27/2014
Please keep writing, this is such an interesting story and i'd love to see how it continues. And how the bond between the two grows
Idahohorsegirl92 chapter 14 . 1/22/2014
I love this story. Sssooo imaginative! And even before Smaug! :-
Keep 'em coming please!
Wolfie135 chapter 14 . 1/16/2014
THIS IS AMAZING. Please god update again asap because this is just brilliant and I desperately want more of this x3
AsamiAkihito chapter 14 . 1/11/2014
The intensity from the last chapter and this chapter was building so nicely and I was nervously sitting on the edge of my seat. I was so worried about what was going to happen, my heart was beating frantically and then "Congratulations. You passed." Once I started to breath again I was like "Oh (sigh) it was just a test."
I love your story and as you can see I'm emotionally invested in it!
98 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »