Reviews for The Dragon's Soldier
Maiyosoyomi chapter 14 . 1/10/2014
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH
OMG THAT WAS TENCE!
Please please please up date this amazing fiction. I love this sooooooo much. I'm going to find the rest of this and I'm stalking this so hard. Hugs to you and your awesomeness.
FallenGoldenAngel chapter 14 . 1/10/2014
Please, please continue! This story is stunning- an absolute pleasure to read. I'll be waiting with bated breath for the next chapter! Keep up the amazing writing. X
xxBurningxx chapter 14 . 1/9/2014
Oh my gods. I can't. This AU is too amazing for me to even-I have no words to express-how simply amazing this series is. Just. Oh my gods.

AiLoveS chapter 14 . 1/9/2014
Good chapter. They are going to be the best team if they trust each other. Dragon Sherlock is so cool. Sherlock's personality fits a dragon really well.
ChocoSenpai chapter 14 . 1/9/2014
Love it, cant wait for the next chapter
clementinerose1234 chapter 14 . 1/8/2014
Oo you evil thing! My heart was in my mouth throughout that entire chapter! Brilliantly done though, I'm so happy you updated because this is truly one of my favourite stories in the Sherlock fandom :) can't wait for more!
Addict to Fanfics chapter 14 . 1/8/2014
Well... Well fuck. I had guessed a test but that was still not what I was expecting.
EvilChick13 chapter 14 . 1/8/2014
Wow. I did not see the coming. That is how you pass?
This story is amazing. I can't see how it could get any better.
I have no more words for how beautiful this story is.
BluePudding22 chapter 14 . 1/8/2014
Wow! That's one hell of a cliffhanger! I must say once more how amazing your story is! Can't wait to read more of it!
Shan Akaila chapter 13 . 1/8/2014
Oh God this fic is amazing. How you manage to create something so sweet and cute on such a dark background is beyond me. Sherlock the Dragon is absolutely adorable. And so is Molly. It broke my heart to see how they were mistreated. I love the way Sherlock's scales change color too. Sticking with only one seems too 'dull' for him. And how I adore the Dragon Manners.
Thanks a lot and if you even think about dropping this story, I swear to all holly things I'll haunt you for eternity.
No pressure. Update soon please *winky smile*
MelancholyMadness chapter 13 . 1/7/2014
I think that this is one of the best fanfiction a that I've ever read. Heck it's one of the best pieces of literature! The world you've created is interesting and deep and well thought out. The entires you write at the beginning really drew me in and answered lots of questions I had. I like the consistency in the characters and their growth and I like that, although you have it labeled as romance, you havemt jumped into romance prematurely. You're keeping friendship and trust in each other a continuos, believable, and steady growth and I love how real the characters are. Seriously! This is amazing! In just a moment, I'm going to show my friends and proceed to nag them until they read this. ;)

I can't wait until you write another chapter. :D

-Ash
clementinerose1234 chapter 13 . 12/8/2013
This is absolutely amazing, I'm so in love with this story! The detail is seriously brilliant and the imagery is so powerful and I love the underlining humour within it aswell; the description of Sherlock sitting on the fridge with his tail hanging down cracked me up! Also, I just adore the relationship between John and Sherlock and how you describe the intensity between them. Really brilliant stuff and I desperately need more soon, please and thank you!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/7/2013
great story can't wait for the next post
Darkmoonphase chapter 13 . 11/18/2013
I absolutely adore this story. There isn't enough praise for it. It's simply amazing.

Because this is a review, however, I will give my two cents on a few things. The writing is absolutely amazing and descriptive. There is no real complaint there. However, there were a few occasions where I couldn't help but roll my eyes when I got exactly the same word used twice only a sentence apart. That might just be a personal pet-peeve, though. So take that as you will. There's some punctuation errors that caused me to break the flow of the story, having to reread the same sentence maybe three or four times to make sure I understood it right. Then just a few slip-ups where it looks like you were so eager to get it out, you forgot to make sure they read what you meant (I've done that a few times so pointing it out helps). An example was actually at the end of this chapter when Dodge had her "gut" instead of "gun" out.

Other than that, I absolutely love this. It's brilliant. The way you threw in a few lines from the show, the outfits, Sherlock's position on the couch... Just brilliant. Admittedly, I've actually played with this idea as Dragons being able to shift to a human form myself but it was in a Hobbit RP with a friend. Lol. It's nice to see the idea brought to life and in such an amazing and creative way. I applaud you and am excited to see more of this. :) Keep writing!
Theatre of Dreamers chapter 13 . 11/17/2013
The Tension is high with this one :D oooh I can't wait for the next chapter, the Dodge needed some knocking about, I really hate her XD Hopefully John can get some control on the situation and convince the dodge that he is good enough for the army :D I can't wait to see how you can get John and Sherlock out of this one :3
98 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »