Reviews for The Dragon's Soldier
BluePudding22 chapter 13 . 11/16/2013
I read your story on ao3 and I think it's amazing! Unfortunately, I haven't got an account there so I'm posting this review here. The detail you put into this fic is breathtaking, your idea for creating this kind of world and mixing it with Sherlock is simply genius. I wait for every chapter with my breath held and my hands shaking from excitement.
Keep the great work on!
Blue :D
AsamiAkihito chapter 13 . 11/14/2013
There is some intense tension going on in 221B! LOL
Guest chapter 13 . 11/14/2013
A cliffhanger!
Can't wait to see what happens!
ash chapter 12 . 11/11/2013
wow. this is such a great story. I cant wait for updates
roseozhrin chapter 12 . 11/10/2013
I forgot my name on here and am on an impossibly small keyboard screen. However i did want to tell you how much I am still loving this sto ry! Brilliant! The interaction are wonderfully in character fot what they've been through and I am eaiting very excitedly for the next installment!
SalconeDestrivina chapter 12 . 11/8/2013
i cant wait to see what happens when another dragon invades 221b haha
KallenTheNightSwan chapter 12 . 11/3/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter! This is my favorite story at the moment. So well written and original. I love the character development you have going... looking forward to more soon!

Don't keep us waiting too long! :]
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
This is absolutely brilliant. Can't wait to see the next chapter.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/2/2013
Absolutely brilliant. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Addict to Fanfics chapter 12 . 11/2/2013
This is so fun to read. It's just... different from what I usually find. I don't know, I'm not describing things well but suffice it to say: I'm really liking this. I'll be looking forward to the next chapter.
hi chapter 12 . 11/2/2013
Pleasseee update soon! I love this story and simply cant wait.
AsamiAkihito chapter 12 . 11/2/2013
Please update soon. Your story is so addictively captivating.
Idahohorsegirl92 chapter 12 . 11/2/2013
Sherlock is going to tear them all apart... *evil grin* No one threatens his Jawn... O:)
Raxicoricofallapatorious chapter 12 . 11/2/2013
Already read and done. Update soon please. With a new chapter. I eagerly await.

Raxi
Raxicoricofallapatorious chapter 11 . 10/25/2013
This is beautiful and perfect and I fully expect you to update soon. I cannot last long without more of this wonderful world you have created. Top notch. Love it. Write more. Update soon .

Raxi