Reviews for The Dragon's Soldier
TheGameIsOnWatson chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Hi um... I know this is weird but I would love to continue reading this, but I have no idea what AO3 stands for... This story is amazing and I sooooooo look forward to being addicted (which I already am haha) but if you could help me out to find a link to the other account so I could read on, it would be very much appreciated. I love this! So much respect to you dear!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/21/2013
love this story
Oruzhiye chapter 3 . 9/21/2013
Are Dragons capable of mental speak with a Human or is it just for John and Sherlock?
Is Mycroft a Dragon?
Love the detail you put into John's childhood memory and describing Sherlock's Dragon-Human appearance!
Argos chapter 3 . 9/21/2013
Why am I not surpried?! This story's turning out to be amazing! You truly have a gift.. Pls update ASAP.
Argos chapter 2 . 9/21/2013
Gods you HAVE to update ASAP.! I want to... Scratch that. NEED to read more ASAP! So update pls ASAP.! Best of luck!
Oruzhiye chapter 2 . 9/20/2013
Oh. My. God.
Now normally the very idea of this puts a bad taste in my mouth, then you do it and it's a orgasm of deliciousness and I want MORE! I love the way with words and the universe you have going on here! I implore you to continue this! Please!
Booky chapter 2 . 9/20/2013
I really like this story. Please keep writing!
OHTD-Luv4ever chapter 2 . 9/20/2013
ohhhhh. do please update soon. i am very very interested in reading what happens next.
98 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7