Reviews for The fragility of a bright-eyed Italian
Guest chapter 1 . 19h
Oh I'm so savinh
lmill123 chapter 1 . 7/10
Where is the rest of the story. You can't end it here. Gibbs knew what he was saying, he wanted to hurt Tony. but one thing people forget is that sometimes the real truth comes out when someone is angry or they are drunk. In that moment Tony saw his father in place of Gibbs. The words Gibbs threw at him were some of the same words his father had told him all his life. I would say that this was the reality for Tony in how Gibbs really felt about him, All the head slaps, all the insults that he had brushed off as Gibbs joking and didn't really mean it. Can Gibbs fix the damage he has just done to Tony? Can he prevent Tony from leaving? Before Gibbs could even come close to fixing the damage he has caused he will really need to fix himself and his anger. Tony is probably also thinking that Gibbs never treats any of the others in the way he treats him. Where others get good job and Abby kisses on the cheek, Tony get insults, putdowns and threats of being fired. Tony has realized that when Gibbs is angry at one of the others instead of letting them know, he instead takes his anger out on Tony, because Tony won't mind and Gibbs really doesn't want to upset the others. Tony isn't as important as the others. And if you think about it, that really is the way Gibbs treats Tony, as nothing more than his punching bag. Gibbs is lying to himself that he cares about Tony, it really sounds more like he hates Tony and is also jealous of Tony's skills
Tamuril2 chapter 1 . 7/2
And? *panics* And? *flails around * Where's the rest of it? Where's the H/C part? Where's the reconciliation part? Where's the "I'm sorry, Tony" part? *melts* You can't just leave it there. You just can't. *sobs* Please. Don't leave it there. *sniffles* I'm going to check your profile for a sequel. If there isn't one. Please, please, for my sanity (if nothing else), write one. I must needs read more. PLEASE!
Ghanaperu chapter 1 . 5/3
Whoa. I am in awe at the way you put your words together - the way you tell a story is quiet and revealing and stormy all at once and this is the third story of yours that I've read and I've loved each and every one.
M. Louise E chapter 1 . 2/28
Wow. Very good.
manday153 chapter 1 . 2/17
would love to read a follow up
Celeste Belle chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
Wow. I really would enjoy it if you could write more to this story, showing how Tony deals with this, or how they deal with this.
barbaratakuyaho chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
I am still trying to pick up my teeth. This is almost a non existent relationship after this. AND if there is not a sequel we will never know. Tony will not emotionally survive this night and has put himself in danger of not physically surviving this night. Thanks for sharing. .
MarnieWest chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
can you make a follow up of this one?
Li'l Albatross chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
I must agree with everyone else; this has so much potential! How would Gibbs react? Would he reach out to Tony in some way to fix his mistake? We all know Gibbs isn't the best at communicating!

Thanks for posting this :) Hope you find a way to continue it one day!
chinightowls chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
I've come back to re-read this several times
and it still grabs me. Stunning!
maryhell chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
This is such a powerful story, it would be a shame not to follow it up. Does Tony bolt completely, and tender his resignation. Does he simply disappear, and Gibbs has to find him. Will Gibbs get the chance to put things right?

I'd love to know how you would follow it up.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
This was awesome, you really captured the inner thoughts and feelings of both guys. I hope you consider continuing this to show how they managed to move forward to the relationship they have today...
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Awe Tony. Gibbs what the hell was your problem. You didnt have to be such an ass to Tony.

Now he will be afraid of think of you to be just like his father.
Fawkes Flame chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
That was absolutely awesome! I really hope you'll continue this or write a sequel - Gibbs has to fix this mess...
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »