Reviews for The fragility of a bright-eyed Italian
M. Louise E chapter 1 . 2/28
Wow. Very good.
manday153 chapter 1 . 2/17
would love to read a follow up
Celeste Belle chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
Wow. I really would enjoy it if you could write more to this story, showing how Tony deals with this, or how they deal with this.
barbaratakuyaho chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
I am still trying to pick up my teeth. This is almost a non existent relationship after this. AND if there is not a sequel we will never know. Tony will not emotionally survive this night and has put himself in danger of not physically surviving this night. Thanks for sharing. .
MarnieWest chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
can you make a follow up of this one?
Li'l Albatross chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
I must agree with everyone else; this has so much potential! How would Gibbs react? Would he reach out to Tony in some way to fix his mistake? We all know Gibbs isn't the best at communicating!

Thanks for posting this :) Hope you find a way to continue it one day!
chinightowls chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
I've come back to re-read this several times
and it still grabs me. Stunning!
maryhell chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
This is such a powerful story, it would be a shame not to follow it up. Does Tony bolt completely, and tender his resignation. Does he simply disappear, and Gibbs has to find him. Will Gibbs get the chance to put things right?

I'd love to know how you would follow it up.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
This was awesome, you really captured the inner thoughts and feelings of both guys. I hope you consider continuing this to show how they managed to move forward to the relationship they have today...
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Awe Tony. Gibbs what the hell was your problem. You didnt have to be such an ass to Tony.

Now he will be afraid of think of you to be just like his father.
Fawkes Flame chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
That was absolutely awesome! I really hope you'll continue this or write a sequel - Gibbs has to fix this mess...
Jesco123 chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
This is awesome, painful, but really, really great! I hope you consider to continue this!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
finishit
poohbear123 chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
wow that was awesome
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
well how did Gibbs fix it?
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »