Reviews for Bug Hunt
Peayitforward chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
I laughed so hard at this..I'm pretty sure my housemates though I was insane. The whole part about the mace was classic. I'm still chuckling about it. Keep up the wonderful writing.
koriaena chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
ROTFL! that was really funny! _ heero's in for it if(when) duo decides to use the mosquito recording. *snickers* poor, poor heero...
Daluci chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
Eheh, very sweet! I adore how you do Duo, keep up the lovely work! (Poor Heero... bugs are evil... Poor you as well for having t'put up with it for three nights!)
Freefall chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
HA! That was hysterical, fabulous work!
Cleone aka Lightningdrake chapter 1 . 11/4/2003
Out of all the hundreds of Stories I have consumed on this site this is the first one I have ever bothered to review. Perhaps it was just the sheer charisma of your writing, but I found myself cheering out loud at the at the unfortunate insects demise. Ack! All bugs should have curfew! Also the very thought of a stotic warrior on an insect homicide (insecticide?) Rampage was highly amusing. Wow, you have a high standard of work. With your skill I could do better than pass English this year.

Eh, used up my human contact Quota for the month so ill sign off. Nice work

Lightningdrake
CuriousDreamWeaver chapter 1 . 10/31/2003
LOL A mosquito? That's too good... LOL! Poor Heero though, the maniacal need to destroy a tiny insect and all. Good fic! It was quite funny.

_~

DreamWeaver
cb7 chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
I LOVE this story! I can relate to Heero too!

Although, it was a fly and I used a my lamp's lightbulb to fry 'em instead of chopsticks!
kcgal chapter 1 . 10/30/2002
hehehe! Oh, I SO relate to this. :P And do'ya know, your mind makes up bugs if you're tired enough. Things just start buzzing... or maybe it's just me. Poor old Hee-chan, but I can imagine him getting so obsessive about a bug alluding him. Stupid insect.
that is secret chapter 1 . 9/20/2002
Kawaii! Ah, the single-minded attack of. . . THE FLY! _
Wolfpup7 chapter 1 . 9/16/2002
Ah, excellent story. Heero snoring...hm...never thought he'd do that. I know that little bugs can be annoying. Last year there was a fly in my room, but I thought it was a hornet, so I covered myself the best I could and ended up staying up all night. My, was I embarassed.
vicky mckillop chapter 1 . 9/16/2002
that was hysterical! great job.

vicky