Reviews for SasuSaku Love Arrows
iBloo chapter 26 . 1/17
happy tears again! I shamelessly have been reading all 8 chapters this whole day while I was at work. too good to put down. please write more!
iBloo chapter 13 . 1/16
PERFECT. I'm just going to sit here and cry happy tears for these two, now.

you're an awesome writer. you capture their personalities so well. you had me laughing at the sudden jokes, and I swear I felt like a kunai stabbed me in the heart when Sasuke told Sakura she was his teammate. Like really, Sasuke-teme? ?

on to the next ones!
iBloo chapter 10 . 1/16
I can't even count how many times I squealed and screamed due to Sasuke's flirtatious advances. Damn him for being so hot. ugh. it's hot in here. uuugh *reads more*
ILoveSxS chapter 26 . 6/1/2017
this was great I loved it
ILoveSxS chapter 13 . 5/31/2017
I really like the plot of this it was great
ILoveSxS chapter 5 . 5/31/2017
This was great
katsumi0003 chapter 15 . 10/29/2016
Kyaaa! This was amazing and funny too! Hahahahaha! Sakura was so cool! Please write more SasuSaku non-massacre!
katsumi0003 chapter 14 . 10/29/2016
The hell! I thought Sakura was serious! Hahahaha!
katsumi0003 chapter 13 . 10/29/2016
Sasuke was so sweet here! :)
katsumi0003 chapter 7 . 10/29/2016
Hehe. Cute. I can see this happening.
katsumi0003 chapter 5 . 10/29/2016
For a moment there I thought Sakura was going to rape Sasuke! Hahahahahaha!
katsumi0003 chapter 2 . 10/29/2016
Hahahaha! I love this, especially when Sakura was very professional while washing Sasuke's private parts! Hahahahaha! Good! Good!
That One Bright Star chapter 11 . 10/12/2016
JEEZ The elders can just choke on a dick! I never liked them, bunch of annoying old farts!
CrazyBitchair chapter 7 . 9/7/2015
I have to say, this is one of my favorite chapter. Genin!sasusaku is always cute and i think you captured the characters and team 7's dynamic pretty well. And it's always nice to have a bit of Itachi on the side ;)
heyarnoldfangirl chapter 26 . 7/18/2015
This is definitely one of the best that I've read in a while. Reading this was incredibly satisfying. Great job