Reviews for SasuSaku Love Arrows
katsumi0003 chapter 15 . 10/29/2016
Kyaaa! This was amazing and funny too! Hahahahaha! Sakura was so cool! Please write more SasuSaku non-massacre!
katsumi0003 chapter 14 . 10/29/2016
The hell! I thought Sakura was serious! Hahahaha!
katsumi0003 chapter 13 . 10/29/2016
Sasuke was so sweet here! :)
katsumi0003 chapter 7 . 10/29/2016
Hehe. Cute. I can see this happening.
katsumi0003 chapter 5 . 10/29/2016
For a moment there I thought Sakura was going to rape Sasuke! Hahahahahaha!
katsumi0003 chapter 2 . 10/29/2016
Hahahaha! I love this, especially when Sakura was very professional while washing Sasuke's private parts! Hahahahaha! Good! Good!
That One Bright Star chapter 11 . 10/12/2016
JEEZ The elders can just choke on a dick! I never liked them, bunch of annoying old farts!
CrazyBitchair chapter 7 . 9/7/2015
I have to say, this is one of my favorite chapter. Genin!sasusaku is always cute and i think you captured the characters and team 7's dynamic pretty well. And it's always nice to have a bit of Itachi on the side ;)
heyarnoldfangirl chapter 26 . 7/18/2015
This is definitely one of the best that I've read in a while. Reading this was incredibly satisfying. Great job
ThatBrunnette chapter 26 . 11/25/2014
Love it :)
leahpeahhh chapter 26 . 11/21/2014
I loved it really I did so is it wrong of me to wish it was longer? Lol ur awesome
Guest chapter 26 . 11/13/2014
I just wanna say that I really enjoyed how you wrote the characters in "The Difference Between Moving In". Particularly Sasuke, who I actually really enjoyed because you wrote him as himself but also good, which is exactly how I interpreted his character in 699. Like a Sasuke who isnt afraid to acknowledge his bonds, that said he was willing to act coldly at times and was guilty of making mistakes and using manipulation. He was flawed but ultimately a good person. I really supported him during the story and I enjoyed seeing things from his viewpoint.

Sakura was also written well, though at some times I didnt like her I could see that it was all fake all along. And I really enjoyed Sasuke's efforts to try and uncover her. She loves him and always will, and I was wondering when he would tear down her walls. My fav part was when he kissed her, and she thought he was manipulating her feelings, but he was just reciprocating what he knew was there.

Im so glad because I love SasuSaku and this was a very dramatic SS story that engaged me the whole way. Sasuke is also my favourite Naruto character and I was really happy that he was depicted positively, If I were Naruto I would be proud of Sasuke for all the effort he put in to help Sakura, even when it seemed like she wasn't willing.
LadyMartel4000 chapter 26 . 11/10/2014
Aww cute one-shot!
Mars chapter 2 . 11/9/2014
Grunting sasuke is the best. I like that you don't make him talk too much.
Mars chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
You captured sakuras struggle beautifully!