Reviews for SasuSaku Love Arrows
CrazyBitchair chapter 7 . 9/7
I have to say, this is one of my favorite chapter. Genin!sasusaku is always cute and i think you captured the characters and team 7's dynamic pretty well. And it's always nice to have a bit of Itachi on the side ;)
heyarnoldfangirl chapter 26 . 7/18
This is definitely one of the best that I've read in a while. Reading this was incredibly satisfying. Great job
ThatBrunnette chapter 26 . 11/25/2014
Love it :)
leahpeahhh chapter 26 . 11/21/2014
I loved it really I did so is it wrong of me to wish it was longer? Lol ur awesome
Guest chapter 26 . 11/13/2014
I just wanna say that I really enjoyed how you wrote the characters in "The Difference Between Moving In". Particularly Sasuke, who I actually really enjoyed because you wrote him as himself but also good, which is exactly how I interpreted his character in 699. Like a Sasuke who isnt afraid to acknowledge his bonds, that said he was willing to act coldly at times and was guilty of making mistakes and using manipulation. He was flawed but ultimately a good person. I really supported him during the story and I enjoyed seeing things from his viewpoint.

Sakura was also written well, though at some times I didnt like her I could see that it was all fake all along. And I really enjoyed Sasuke's efforts to try and uncover her. She loves him and always will, and I was wondering when he would tear down her walls. My fav part was when he kissed her, and she thought he was manipulating her feelings, but he was just reciprocating what he knew was there.

Im so glad because I love SasuSaku and this was a very dramatic SS story that engaged me the whole way. Sasuke is also my favourite Naruto character and I was really happy that he was depicted positively, If I were Naruto I would be proud of Sasuke for all the effort he put in to help Sakura, even when it seemed like she wasn't willing.
LadyMartel4000 chapter 26 . 11/10/2014
Aww cute one-shot!
Mars chapter 2 . 11/9/2014
Grunting sasuke is the best. I like that you don't make him talk too much.
Mars chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
You captured sakuras struggle beautifully!
Cupcakelover chapter 26 . 11/6/2014
Love your fanfic moving in! And the end was so sweet. Hope youre going to make a same fanfic which several chapter! Love you works !
i love pusa chapter 26 . 11/6/2014
ow gee... what an unexpected ending.. it is so great :)) i really admire your stories :)) keep it up and good luck :))
ElvishNinja chapter 26 . 11/6/2014
My heart just exploded this was so well written and very cute :)
thanks so much for this wonderful story!
Tiger Priestess chapter 26 . 11/5/2014
Gorgeous! I love that Sasuke man-ed up and initiated everything. I honestly could see him doing it, after Sakura's done so twice and been shot down both times and its time for Sasuke to reciprocate those feelings.

Love your work, as always!
Matthew Uchiha chapter 26 . 11/5/2014
It gets better and better
Flames of Avarice chapter 26 . 11/5/2014
I loved it! :) So many feels!
i love pusa chapter 25 . 11/2/2014
oww.. the last part really made me cry.. why Sasuke became cold and distant all of a sudden.. gee why does it has to be this way :(( but still i hope they will end up together :)) keep it up and good luck :))