Reviews for A Potter in the Family
kyubbi lover 98 chapter 6 . 3/11
update soon please
Isali chapter 4 . 3/6
no yaoi pairing for Harry please
You copied that story called Ground Fire by Glaux Bryonia. But still, good luck with your story.
crazy1person2you3been4warned chapter 6 . 3/5
Update as soon as possible. I'm sorry your classes suck. And I agree, fight scenes are hard to write. Update soon please.
Ddragon21 chapter 6 . 3/5
cool an update though I wish you showed more on what he learned in the harry potter world. hey maybe hari could be fifth hokage instead of tsunade.
Ddragon21 chapter 3 . 3/5
is harry going to learn anything useful instead of slacking around? I mean he did learn and advance pretty quickly in jutsu after all why not learn the animagus transformation or learn something useful like how to make expanded trunks or wizard tents?
WTF
GinaStar chapter 6 . 3/4
Well done! ;) Very enjoyable!
RosemaryThief chapter 6 . 3/4
Sasuke lives at the Uchiha compound, I think. .'
Good chapter update soon! :)
Outofthisworldgal chapter 6 . 3/4
Just found the story and I actually like that you pretty much skipped all of Hogwarts and got back to Konaha. Can't wait to see what's next :)
You just took the exact same plot from that guy who made that crossover a week ago.
zidanecuteuke chapter 6 . 3/4
I love what is happening keep it up!
noaseg31 chapter 5 . 9/6/2014
I really like this story! The idea is great and it has a lot of potential :) can't wait to see what is going to happen! For the oneshot I would love to know how Harry reacted to the letter Itachi sent him and how Hermione and Ron reacted to his reaction or to know more about Harry's life at school but it's up to you anyway, the story is really good and I hope you'll post new chapter soon :)
kazuki12akirah chapter 5 . 8/30/2014
ah..please update this more... I really like this story...
hotcat chapter 5 . 8/27/2014
Im very curious what happens next :)