Reviews for A Chase For Forever
BookJunkie chapter 2 . 2/12/2006
Aw... I hope Val will be all right! Update soon!
Grinning Purple Cheshire Cat chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
OOh, Nice plot! And sorry about your detention ; I haven't gotten one this semester yet, but I'm sure I will as soon as we get back from break just because I missed the first half of 5th hour to have A lunch with my boyfriend ;; Erm, anyway, you HAVE to continue this!
someone who's honest chapter 1 . 9/29/2002
First off the positive things. This is a good idea. It really is, it's just hard to see because the stroy is so cut up. For instance the beginng would sound better if it was "He walked into her hospital room like he had doing for the past month she had been there." I hope to see improvement.
Josephine Rayne chapter 1 . 9/20/2002
Great Story Val! I've been trying to get in touch w/ u FOREVER though e-mail and ims and mutial friends but nothing as worked sso i'll try this. Is UR TURN to write the next part of WRITTEN IN THE STARS! Please e-mail me or IM me soon! Thanks Val. Again great story.

Jo
Kamuela chapter 1 . 9/19/2002
I have the best idea! Okay, since ur story is really great, I think u can't let Val die. They doctors have to save her, and then Tyler's going to be all happy, and they can live together, happily ever after. besides, its a disney show, no one can die!

I think the name should be Grocery Troubles.

-LatestSin
Montana Magic chapter 1 . 9/19/2002
That's angst if I ever saw it. Keep it up and get more chapters out. (I really should stop telling other authors to do what I fail to be able to do.) :)
Scarlet182 chapter 1 . 9/17/2002
Good chapter! I can't really suggest a title because I don't know much about the story, you know what I mean? This chapter could be called "Flatline" though :)
juniorvaristy chapter 1 . 9/17/2002
OMG that was sad...very very sad...im about to cry here...keep writing..please!
collen dewitt chapter 1 . 9/17/2002
val, don't know if u remember me but great job, continue! ummm titles... A Chase For Forever?
rainshower chapter 1 . 9/16/2002
there were a few typos. the story was good besides that. is this the end? or are there more chapters to come? i lack any decent suggestions on a title... i have the hardest time coming up with mine too!
Michelle not signed in chapter 1 . 9/16/2002
Hey, Val. Glad to see that ya have another story on here. The end was sad! She can't die. You're not gonna let her die, are you? Well you cant' cuz I said so! They can still revive her or something. Anywayz, enough of my incessant rambling, please update soon!

Your number one fan/friend,

Andie
JamForever chapter 1 . 9/16/2002
hey i like my own story haha