Reviews for In The Beginning
where's the rest?
DNPLC chapter 2 . 6/10/2014
Hey...not being able to write has it's advantages. You can read more. I just caught up with this, started over from the beginning really, and was wondering, could there be more of this? I mean if we asked really nice? LOL! I just loved this. It says complete but it so could not be. In fact, it could just be the beginning! What say you, Murph?
Gertie2 chapter 2 . 5/21/2014
please continue this story, great so far. Thanks for writing.
kaleen1212 chapter 2 . 1/14/2014
looks like Perry and Della are headed for the same place. Time for them to meet! I am really enjoying this story. Looking forward to more chapters of entertainment.
PD4758PW chapter 2 . 1/14/2014
I like where this one's going!
StateOfFranklin chapter 2 . 1/13/2014
I really like where this is going! And I'm glad the muse is back and going strong!
CoolBurrn chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Cute idea! I'm a big football fan, Da Bears!, and I appreciate fierce loyalty to ones team. Poor Perry! :))
Melchy chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Good start. I'll keep reading. My dad was in Pusan working in the evacuee hospital, so that really got my attention.
Isa chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Oh my gosh I really liked this. Nice job! Thanks
DNPLC chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Ummmm...maybe some more of this? Please. Loved it. Love me some Paul, as you know! Nice job!
murphycat chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
I am going to get back to it asap. I have a Gunsmoke story to wrap and then I'm back at it. This is just a little to whet your appetites. LOL! Thanks for reviewing. Peace.
GattinoRosso chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Seriously looking forward to the next chapter, and am dying to find out when/how Della enters the picture...I've always held fast to the belief that she left Perry speechless from the get-go ;-)
GratefullyDead chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Freaking love it! Can totally support this as how Perry and Paul met! So dig your idea and can't wait to see where you take it!
kaleen1212 chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
I don't think anybody else is ever taken on this time Mason's life. I look forward to the story for sure.
T'Lu chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Great story idea. I bet those two sowed enough wild oats to feed half of the world. Looking forward to the next installment. ;-)