Reviews for Mirror, Mirror, On The Wall
Bright Eyes Illusionist chapter 15 . 12/31/2013
I'm glad Bakura ends up with someone :) That's cute. This was a really sweet story and I enjoyed reading it.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/24/2013
That was a nice story, and I nice happy ending.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/23/2013
Yay completed now I think
Keep writing more stories
Hope to hear more someday
Keep going
The Man with Imagination chapter 15 . 12/23/2013
I enjoyed every piece of the story you put together, even tho you made changes to it a few times, i loved it either way. Can't wait to see more if your stories. And MERRY CHRISTMAS (echos)!
Startistica chapter 14 . 12/22/2013
I loved Yami's line when Anzu told him she loved him. :D Looking forward to the epilogue.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/22/2013
Wow that was really deep but yay happy ending
Can't wait fort he next update
Keep going
HermioneSakuraGardner07 chapter 14 . 12/21/2013
Who was the little boy?! I must know! I hope the evil queen is truly dead. I also semi wished Téa was stronger than you made he out to be. That statement isn't a flame, I promise. Great story! Staying tuned for the epilogue!
The Man with Imagination chapter 14 . 12/21/2013
Oh man, oh gee, oh crap. I enjoyed this battle, but i hope that they all recover from that. Can't wait to see what happens in the end. And hopefully your laptop is returned to you.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/10/2013
Yay victory hope nobody dies t he next update
Looks forward to what happens next time
Can't wait
Bright Eyes Illusionist chapter 13 . 12/10/2013
GO YAMI! KICK HER BUTT! :D HA!
The Man with Imagination chapter 13 . 12/10/2013
Yo, what a cliffhanger! The suspense killing me now! The match of the continuum! Cannot wait to see Yami take on that evil Queen.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/22/2013
Alright fight to the end
Wonder what happens in the next update
Keep on going
The Man with Imagination chapter 12 . 11/22/2013
Okay, TWO... lol, I enjoyed this chapter so much that I wanted to fight too, but not really. Can't wait to see more of this.
Bright Eyes Illusionist chapter 12 . 11/22/2013
Ooh! GET HER BAKURA! Is he going to die? I REALLY hope not... that would be sad... but it could also be a good conclusion to his story I guess... still though :'( sad
Bright Eyes Illusionist chapter 11 . 11/8/2013
As much as I really want Anzu and Yami to end up together... I just can't help but feel bad for Bakura... I hope he finds love eventually.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »