Reviews for Injured
Neville-is-a-Beast chapter 22 . 2/9
Loved this!
NaomiMiller chapter 22 . 12/19/2014
I really wish I could favorite this a second time. I just read this again for the second time in one sitting and I still felt like I was reading it for the first time and I loved every word of it! One of my favorite stories on here.
ginkies chapter 22 . 5/13/2014
This was an awesome story! I loved it!
Beaker77 chapter 2 . 3/26/2014
Hi! I like your story so far, I just wanted to point out something. You described Uhura as tall, and she is not. At least in my opinion. In one of the episode she and Nurse Chapel were standing next to each other and Chapel was much taller. I know this doesn't really matter as long as the story is good (Which it is). It just bothered me. Keep writing! :)
MusicKeeper chapter 22 . 3/17/2014
Girl, I'd better see a new fanfic from you REALLY soon or I don't know what I'll do! This was amazing and I loved getting to know Eden. I'm sooooo happy she and Bones got their happy ever after. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
PLEASE DO A SPOCK OC STORY IM BEGGING YOU IT WOULD BE SO CUTE WITH YOUR TALENTEDNESS PLEASE I REALLY L
stormrunner1.02 chapter 22 . 3/6/2014
This...
This is...
amazing, alright? One of the best fanfictions I have ever read, if not the best. I just...I can't believe this is over...
Oh! And I adore fem!kirk with mccoy! There isn't nearly enough of it on here!
You. Must. Write. More. It is a REQUIREMENT. You have no say in the matter. :D
Guest chapter 22 . 3/2/2014
Wow. This story was absolutely amazing! You did such a great job! You're an extremely talented writer :D I never felt so connected to a fanfic's characters before and I'm so sad it's over now. Keep writing fanfictions, because you are so good! I look forward to reading future stories!
Guest chapter 22 . 3/2/2014
I have enjoyed reading this so much! It is amazing! :) As far as the next fic goes, I would personally say whatever comes from you will rock. Keep the amazing writing coming soon!
-M
SweeneyGirl310593 chapter 22 . 3/1/2014
Aw loved the ending and how she finally navigated the rocky road to healing and became her own person. Loved getting to know Eden and glad shes happy with our favourite cmo! Great story.
s0cialghost chapter 22 . 3/1/2014
I loved your story so much. I'm sad to see it end, but you ended it in such a lovely way(: Fantastic work.
ThrashLikeAMechanic chapter 22 . 3/1/2014
You always update just when I need it. I went to a homeless shelter yesterday, I was so scared! And then I saw you posted your last chapter and it made me so happy! I love Eden so much, ill miss her a lot. This fic really helped me through a lot. Thank you.
trekkfan chapter 22 . 3/1/2014
The last four lines are some of the best that I have ever read as a conclusion. You go girl!
kie1993 chapter 22 . 2/28/2014
this was a brilliant story loved every chapter. I would like to see a spock/oc please
Doodle0505 chapter 22 . 2/28/2014
This is really good :) the perfect length, not drawn out, but doesn't leave you hanging like a one-shot. Thanks for writing :)